Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Popping In the Right Side of My Head

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Every once in awhile when I turn my head, I have a stiff neck feeling.....then I get a painful popping in the right side of my head.....almost feels like a muscle being pulled. Has that ever happened to any of you? Do you know what causes it? I am also a sufferer of almost constant headaches. never been to the doctor for it. If anyone has any info.....please post

Thank you, Brandy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 1st, 2011
I also get this same thing!! But i'm not sure what causes it.. when the popping happens it makes me jerk my head a little bit and then i'm fine. Did you find anythign out?
|

replied July 1st, 2011
I also get this same thing!! But i'm not sure what causes it.. when the popping happens it makes me jerk my head a little bit and then i'm fine. Did you find anythign out?
|