Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Problems With Stools.

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
For the past few months I've been having some problems when I go for a bowel movement. I've been having bloody stools, sometimes with pain, sometimes its attached, or sometimes it's just on the toilet paper or in the toilet itself. I have pains in my stomach but very rarely, I went to the doctors and he did a VERY quick exam and thinks it may be hemroids, and prescribed me some medication to see if that would fix the problem. However, I am only 16 years old and this is a problem seen in middle aged people, so I'm wondering if it could be something different because he did not really know the details, and if I should go for further testing if the medication doesn't work, thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2007
Experienced User
I have suffered with constipation, hemmorhoids, painful bowel movements and sometimes painful and even with blood. I started a cleansing program from DrNatura called "colonix" about 8 years ago that really helped me. Your doctor could be right about having hemmorhoids.
|
Did you find this post helpful?