Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Can Uti Led to Severe Rash Too?

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
User Profile
I am really tired of this urinary track infection, coming and going, I am allergy to most drugs which will help to clear it, and I can not find the answer of what causes this, microdantin is the only remedy that attacks it but truly does not stop it and is dangerous continuing taking that antibiotic. Yes I know plenty of water is the answer but even so I do not think makes much of a difference. The infection is coming and going and stayed with me for years. I fear worse consequences that just the smell and pain in my low abdomen and I am in birth like delivery pain in particular when move my bowels. Yes, now and them I take Cranberry capsules but all get expensive and does not remove the coli infection.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Experienced User
a couple of suggestions. First make sure that you are wiping yourself from front to back after a bowel movemnet. Instead of cranberry caps drink the juice. The Antibiotics used to cure the UTI can cause rashs. Sex can also cause UTI's. Make sure to pee after sexual intercourse. Make sure you are changing underwear everyday or more often if necessary.
|

replied April 5th, 2009
UTI
Make sure you are cleaning yourself well. Wet wipes work well kept by the toilet. Also, you can get some betadine at your pharmacy and wash with this after sexual intercoarse. Lots of water, bottled is much better, cranberry juice, you can buy some urinary antiseptic medication over the counter now for the burning and pain. I have had these problems for many years, and you might need to get the prescription pyridium, this will turn your urine bright orange, but is too for the burning and pain. Helps alot. Good luck!
|