Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Itching & Wierd Feeling!! Plz Help!

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi everyone

Since 2 days now I fell something intching down there, and it has this sensation feeling. I dont know how to explain where it is, but its down there. Like if you stick a finger inside... right there in the beginning (not far inside). I dont know what it is! A pimple maybe? I haven't shaved recently, so it cant be from a razor cut. Please help.

I will make an appointment to see a doctor but....
Has anyone ever felt this before? Or any ideas on what it could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 9th, 2007
More Info...
Someone please help.... i feel like there's an ANT walking down there.. its 2 days now, and i have a doctors appointment scheduled for this week.
Additional signs i noticed yesterday when i looked at it in the mirror... There is white stringy discharge bordering inside the vagina. And when i pee, the pee is yellow in the beginning but the last few drops are milky white color. Also, I had intercourse with my partner and it was painful as hell!! Very strange! Someone please tell me what you think.
Thanks
|

replied May 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I think you have an std and possibly also a urinary tract infection. I'd try to move up that appointment.
|

replied May 10th, 2007
Thanks Eiri... & Update
oh no, std? which one do you think it could be? and can it be cured fully?

update:
I saw my doctor, and immediately when she looked inside she said DEFINITELY AN INFECTION!!! She also did some tests ('swabs') to see what else or what exactly i have. I'm so worried. She prescribed 3 medicines:
-LOMEXIN (its just one capsule and i had to push it in my vagina last night... it caused this burning feeling inside me, i couldnt stand it... i was crying and screaming for at least 3 hours and then i took a pain killer!!)
-DURACAN (its just one capsule and i took it orally)
-BETAZOL CREAM (applying it twice a day)

Any more help would be highly appreciated!!
|

replied May 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Did the doctor say the insert was going to cause pain?

All you can do now is just wait and see how treatment goes.
|

replied May 10th, 2007
No she didnt say, but I read the paper in the box and it does mention that a SLIGHT BURNING SENSATION MAY OCCUR Confused

Since you seem to know so much in this area, can you please tell me more about what i am in store for IF it is an STD? I tried to browse some websites but i found them too wordy and difficult to understand.
I really appreciate your help.
|

replied May 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I can't tell you, because I don't know what std you have, if you even have one.
|

replied May 10th, 2007
Thanks. But are these signs more similar to one STD in particular? I was thinking maybe CHLAMYDIA? If so, is it 100% curable?
|

replied May 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I don't know the signs of std's (one thing I managed to forget from high school) nd I would hate to misdiagnose you. Please, wait for your doctor's report.
|

replied March 6th, 2011
It is very probable that you have candida. This according to some people is a STD but some doctors say you can get it very easily using public toilets. It is enough for you to use only the toilet paper, you don' t have to seat on a dirty toilet seat. It is very common in women, it is very nasty, but it can be cured. The treatment you got makes me believe it is candida. But I am sure after the swabs you doctor will tell you what you have. Take care.
|
Quick Reply