Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Bleeding Belly Button

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
My husband just recently noticed blood coming from his belly button. He has no piercings of any kind but he's just really worried. It's never happened before so I'm just wondering if we should be worried. He was cleaning and he noticed it was kinda deep inside. Not gushing blood, but just spots on a cotton ball type bleeding. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Spaceknight
|

replied May 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It could be nothing... or it could be serious. Human bodies are unpredictable things. If it gets worse, go to a doctor.
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2007
Community Volunteer
That could possibly be a fistula. Has he ever had any infections there or any stomach infections or intestinal problems?
|

replied September 26th, 2011
Bleeding belly button
I have exactly the same thing happen to me starting yesterday. I do have acid reflux a lot and a lot of gas. Are they related. Is it weight related? At first I thought my stomach was stretching too much from weight gain but then I had some yuky discharge when cleaning the bellybutton and found this blood spotting from a que tip today.
|

replied November 20th, 2011
navel bleeding
i had same thing blood, scaling and bit of !**@! applied rubbing alcohol and have an ointment from Dr. I hope it works
|