Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Gonnoreah / Bump On Penis

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
I had unprotected sex multiple times (stupid I know)
I had gonnoreah (at least that is what doctors here thought it was.) Burning when urinating. Doctors gave me anibiotics and it went away. However since then I have a bump on my penis. It started when I got Gonnoreah. Three months now. It flares up on and off and is open like scrap then scabs up. Normally it is a bump under the skin. When flared up under water it turns white. It is just one bump on the side of shaft of the penis but touching the head. I live in Indonesia and STD testing is a problem. Would herpes cause just one bump? It is never more than the same one. Help please
Did you find this post helpful?
|