Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

Question For the Guys?

When a woman makes love/sex to you what really turns you on?
What do you like her to do. I know all men enjoy blow jobs/deep throat but what else really turns you on? Like from beginning to how you like it to end.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 7th, 2007
well i like to start it by taking control and holding her down and basicly telling her what to do and how to do it.... and to finish i useally masterbait and stick it in her puss or bumm lol....

as for what i like all guys are diffrent i likestuff thats more forbiddon like anal watersports and other stuff like that

it turns me on when she fights back moans and trys to take chanrge, its just hot...
|

replied June 14th, 2007
Experienced User
im not a guy but i can tell you what my man likes. he likes when i control the situation. when i nibble on his ear and neck and when i pull his hair.
now are you asking in general or do you have a guy in mind? personally you should ask him what he likes.
me and my bf are honest enough, i just tried a new position with him a few days ago, he told me he didnt really like it so we moved on. he also loves the backwards cowgirl
|

User Profile
replied February 15th, 2008
as a guy, the one thing that really blows my mind is when she asks me to cum in her mouth. if she swallows or spits doesn't really matter.
Unfortunately I've only once experienced a swallower. She had to tell me several times to cum in her mouth before i could relax enough to do it (I find that's generally a no-go by 90% of the women) and I was so conditioned to not cum during a blow job that it took me a long time before i could relax enough.
|
Tags: woman, sex
Quick Reply