Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

What Does Your Cervix Feel Like In Early Pregnancy? Could I (Page 1)

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Question Been TTC my cycle is normally 31 days, my LMP was 4/3/07, I had intercourse on 4/17/07. My Cervix was hard, low and firm until Wed 5/2/07 then it a little high and soft. I expected my AF on Friday 5/4/07 and it's yet to come, my cervix is very soft still.... COULD I BE PREGNANT? Also, I've been really tired the last couple of weeks, using the bathroom more then usual, and been feeling really sick after eating.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I think everyone's cervics changes at different stages in pregnancy. Some change right away others it is a few weeks.

The only way to know for sure is to take a home pregnancy test. Have you taken one yet?
|

replied May 20th, 2007
I Have Been Wondering the Same Thing!!
Since I am one of the 1% that seems to have every weird thing happen and the Dr.s seem to have no clue lol. I am new to this but was also wondering about cervical changes in early pg. I have had faint pos and some neg. pg. test and a blood test that was a 2 for hcg but still have all the pg. symptoms so I have beeen trying to wait till I have several solid pos pg test before going back to Dr. to have more blood work. Just hoping I am not pg and that it's not a ectopic since I am a good candidate for ectopic pg. Keep praying!
|

replied May 7th, 2009
am i pregnant
was on provera for three months and my menstral was regular after a couple weeks and i have been late for 2 months. went to the doctors and he is scheduling an ultra sound.... my family is known for testing negative on a peeing pregnancy test. i had a pelvic exam by a friend that is an EMT and trained and my cervix is low and hard.............could i be pregnant
|

replied May 7th, 2009
Experienced User
Yes i would say so.Good luck and i hope you get the result you want Smile
|

replied May 7th, 2009
Experienced User
Oh wait
So sorry i must not have read properly your cervix goes soft when your pregnant although mine is pretty low at the moment (i'm 11 weeks)its definately soft sorry for the misunderstanding lol.Im not saying you are or your not anymore as im unsure good luck Smile
|

replied July 22nd, 2009
nervous
hi i got my last period about 4-5 wks ago and my cervix was low and hard and now its still low and softer feeling sick and sweating on and off what could this mean i really hope i am pregnant as i am TTC the past 19mths but am too afraid to take a test in case it comes back negative Sad
|

replied September 24th, 2009
well i am 6 weeks late feel some of the sypthom of pregancy but i took two dollar store test in it was neg whats does tht mean
|

replied November 12th, 2009
Pregnancy tests
Those dollar store test work better than the expensive ones. Thats how I found out I was pregnant and you can buy them for cheaper off ebay! They can give you results a couple days sooner than the ones you buy in the regular store. There actually the ones the doctors use.
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2011
Hi those dollar store ones are not more accurate then the drugstore ones, i took 4 drug store tests and they were ALL Positive ! then i took a Dollar store one today and it was Neg, but im still Pregnant, so i DO NOT trust them, and my friend who is 14 weeks preg took a dollar store one when she was 7 weeks and it was Neg but she went to the doctor and they did a test there the NEXT day and it was positive, then they found out she was 7 weeks pregnant.
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2011
Hi those dollar store ones are not more accurate then the drugstore ones, i took 4 drug store tests and they were ALL Positive ! then i took a Dollar store one today and it was Neg, but im still Pregnant, so i DO NOT trust them, and my friend who is 14 weeks preg took a dollar store one when she was 7 weeks and it was Neg but she went to the doctor and they did a test there the NEXT day and it was positive, then they found out she was 7 weeks pregnant.And i know i am still pregnant because after i got the Neg on the Dollar store one, i went STRAIGHT to the drug store and got a test and it was Positive Smile !
|

replied July 6th, 2010
body playin tricks
hi i have bein trying for a baby the last six mnts... its so dammm hard!! i am waitin to take PT, but i have noticed some changes in my self this time round!! ive bein very tired cranky increased appitite small twinges boobs are uncomfotable to press on also extremly bloated and gassy!! and my BBt is varing from 98-98.2 also my cervix is very soft kinda mushy but low?? could this all be my body playin tricks on me?? xx
|

replied July 27th, 2012
thats whats going on with me too and my nipples even changed color and i will get hungry and i will eat something but only after a few bites i get full very quickly my bf opened up a can of potted meat to fix himself a sandwhich and i about got sick to my stomach i dont like the smell of ketchup the smell never bothered me and my sense of smell has gone up ive been wanting to have a baby myself and im even wondering the samething as u, i usually get sore breasts 2 weeks before my period but the thing with my nipples is new and the little things around my nipples r bigger is that happening to u too? my cervix is low and mushy the other day it was high and hard my nipples r tingling and sore as well im just wondering does all this mean im pregnant or is there something seriously wrong my family and friends keep telling me to wait since the pregnancy tests were negative 1 was at the hospital and the 2nd was at a wic clinic where they give free pregnancy tests and the nurse said that she knows im pregnant cuz of my symptoms i even find myself having little burps that eventually turn into big ones my breasts r a little bit bigger that what they were is the nurse right to say that she knows im pregnant and wants me to have a blood test done and is it ok for my friends and family telling me to wait on taking a blood test im not sure what to do
|

replied July 27th, 2012
just wondering if the nurse is right
thats whats going on with me too and my nipples even changed color and i will get hungry and i will eat something but only after a few bites i get full very quickly my bf opened up a can of potted meat to fix himself a sandwhich and i about got sick to my stomach i dont like the smell of ketchup the smell never bothered me and my sense of smell has gone up ive been wanting to have a baby myself and im even wondering the samething as u, i usually get sore breasts 2 weeks before my period but the thing with my nipples is new and the little things around my nipples r bigger is that happening to u too? my cervix is low and mushy the other day it was high and hard my nipples r tingling and sore as well im just wondering does all this mean im pregnant or is there something seriously wrong my family and friends keep telling me to wait since the pregnancy tests were negative 1 was at the hospital and the 2nd was at a wic clinic where they give free pregnancy tests and the nurse said that she knows im pregnant cuz of my symptoms i even find myself having little burps that eventually turn into big ones my breasts r a little bit bigger that what they were is the nurse right to say that she knows im pregnant and wants me to have a blood test done and is it ok for my friends and family telling me to wait on taking a blood test im not sure what to do
|

replied July 7th, 2010
hi im trying for my second baby at the moment the first time i was pregnant my partner knew before me by the way my cervix was it was low and soft and now he has noticed it again ive not taken a pregnancy test yet and wont for a week or two but from what i have read i think you need to take a pregnancy test twink25 hope you get a positive result but it has been known that if you are thinking it so much your body will play tricks and even make you belive your pregnant but i have read up so much the last few days on the internet and they all tell you different so the only possible way to know is pregnancy test!!! x
|

User Profile
replied October 3rd, 2011
i think im pregnant
ive been trying to get pregnant......i took 2 pregnancy tests from diffrent brands and they came posative but yet i have the feeling like im ganna have my period and sometimes i have symptoms like nausea,head aches,bloating,really sleepy.....i do want to get pregnant or i think im pregnant but does anyone have an opinion?????
|

User Profile
replied October 3rd, 2011
well if you had 2 positive tests then you are probably pregnant. so the next step would be to go to a walk in clinic or your family Doctor to confirm pregnancy , then they will usually send you for an ultrasound. go ASAP though because they will give you the best advise. that is what i did when i found out i was pregnant. but unfortunately for me i miscarried 7 weeks into my pregnancy. then again 5 weeks in. i am not saying in any way that will happen to you. but you should go to the Dr to confirm pregnancy for sure:) then they will tell you the next step Smile

Good luck to you!
|

replied October 13th, 2011
Pregnancy sign
I had implantation bleeding 10/8/11 and test for pg negative today. My cervix is soft highish but feels as though there is a plug there! Have I tested to early. I'm having about three symptoms of pregnancy and estimate I would be 2 wks only is this normal at such early stage to show negative? I have had the White mucus but since the plug being there I am leaking a watery fluid what does all this mean? I'm not due for another 7 days.
|

User Profile
replied October 14th, 2011
you did test too early ... you should wait at earliest 4 days before your period so you should wait another 4 days then test again. for me i am due for my period in 3 days and took a test today and it was positive ! Smile Hopefully this one doesnt result in another miscarriage ! (fingers crossed ! ) hopefully 4th times a charm Very Happy ... but like i said test again in 4 days or even wait until the day before your period just to be sure ! let me know how it goes !

Good luck to you !
|

replied October 16th, 2011
i had my period on oct. 1, 2011 but it was shorter than my normal period. and it was early. i have had dull achy cramps in my pelvic area. i am always tired. like i could take a nap at anytime of the day. i wake up feeling nauseous and i feel the same thing every time i eat. am i?
|

replied November 26th, 2011
These are the same symptoms I am having, what were your results?
|

replied October 26th, 2011
cervix low and hard
just getting off depo a month ago spotted couple days and then nothing my boyfriend tell me its hot like pregnant when we have sex he say he knows the difference. i dont know i think im pregnant from the signs and symptoms dont know though scared to take test my cervix is low and hard
|

replied October 26th, 2011
cervix low and hard
just getting off depo a month ago spotted couple days and then nothing my boyfriend tell me its hot like pregnant when we have sex he say he knows the difference. i dont know i think im pregnant from the signs and symptoms dont know though scared to take test my cervix is low and hard
|

replied March 1st, 2012
I've took two home pregnancy test n they came back positive but my cervix is low and hard n I've never felt it like that before n this is me n my husband second pregnancy what the heck is going on plzzzzzzzz help
|

replied March 1st, 2012
I've took two home pregnancy test n they came back positive but my cervix is low and hard n I've never felt it like that before n this is me n my husband second pregnancy what the heck is going on plzzzzzzzz help
|

replied April 7th, 2012
Me and my husband are trying to conceive and we been trying for a year now I've been On the depo shot recently off on November of 2011 haven't been on it since periods are normal so I need to know what to do
|

replied May 15th, 2012
I'm 14 days late on my period, and my cervix is highish and firm, but I've been spotting off and on for the past couple days. I know its not my normal period because its usually heavy... I took two test and both negative. Could I be prego or is there just something wrong with me??? Help
|
12 >>