Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Lubes

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have been curious about other lubes right now i'm using spit i tryed shampoo and it burned. I've heard baby lotion gel but how could I tell my mom I need baby lotion k-y jelly or vaseline so does anyone now some good household lubes or stuff I could buy that wouldn't seem weird?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Never use shampoo. It's very dangerous to put stuff like into your body when it isn't meant to go there.

You'll either have to be honest or get yourself to the store. You can't shove just anything up there. There are water-based and oil-based lubricants that you can buy at the store. If you use condoms, you cannot use oil-based lubricant. Oil-based also increases your chances of getting an infection.

You need to be careful, read labels, and use things as intended. Otherwise, you could end up with some pretty painful and nasty infections.

Edit: Ohhh, are you boy looking for something to masturbate with? I thought I was in the women's forum writing to a girl who was interested in using lubricants during sex. Well, then, if that isn't the case, then you could use baby oil or something. You could ask your mom to buy it for you because you heard it is good and cheap to use as lotion. There's a good chance she'll see through that story, but most moms wouldn't ask any questions. Most of them know kids masturbate and are ok with that. You can use things like lotion as long as you don't get too close to the urethra. When some stuff gets in there, it can sting.
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Experienced User
Mineral oil works really well. I would guess your dad will have some around the house to use on wooden objects or other things. If not, get an interest in something that needs mineral oil - it is used for lots of things, but, oddly, is only sold at drugstores.
|