Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Thumbs Up For the Black Salve That Removed My Cancer

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
Hi to all (newbie here:).
I had skin cancer which was removed twice by a surgeon and still had come back. My friend who had skin cancer on the leg, told me to try this black natural salve and I cant believe it's been two years and it's never come back....Thank the lord!!

It was basal cell with possible squamous noted. The location was my left temple. It went on 6 months because my doctor kept saying it was a pimple and that I was too young to have skin cancer (late 20's). Well, it kept bleeding and while in nursing school, we had just been educated to watch the lesions that keep bleeding, don't heal, uneven edges, change in color, etc.

I have some before and after photos my husband took (during treatment of the black salve- very inexpensive) a while back and I downloaded them.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper lordsrvr
|

replied August 4th, 2006
Black Salve Works
I used black salve on my skin cancer, melanoma and it took the tumor out in less than a week! Took a while to heal but its gone and thats all that matters.
|

replied April 29th, 2009
Black Salve with DMSO helped me!
I had five doctors tell me they had to operate "right NOW" for skin cancer on the side of my nose and out about two inches under my eye on the cheek area. They said they had to cut it out and take a piece off each ear and try to graft it in at a cost of $10,000 and up.
I researched for a couple of days and fell upon Black Salve with DMSO for skin cancer.
When I applied it, my face on the right side swelled to the size of a grapefruit overnight. Having courage to proceed, I covered it and suffered intense pain the first three days. There was an article from another person who told all the steps. Keep it covered, do not wash it and leave it on at least five days. I left it on seven days. After the third day, the wound started to ooze out and I had to change bandages five or six times a day. At the end of the seventh day I peeled the bandage off and three huge white ball cores came out with the bandage leaving three holes. I left it uncovered and washed and cleansed four or five times for the next three days. The holes healed over and everyone tells me they just can't believe it and I look beautiful. I have never looked beautiful in my life! But I think they mean it's good not to see the cancer that was there before and is now gone.
My only regret is not having a doctor, after explaining what I was going to try, would not give me a gentle pain killer for three nights. I realize it was something new to him, but it is my life.
My process worked so well I have helped three other people get through it, but three pain killers for the first three days (one a night) to get a peaceful sleep sure would have been great!! I hope more doctors are beginning to understand there are natural cures.
Thank you everyone for your support.
Ruth Hackman
|

replied February 24th, 2010
Melonoma In Sit u
lordsrvr Where did you get you black salve? I have
a very small spot on my ear called Melanoma In sit u..
Thanks for your help.
|

replied June 5th, 2011
|

replied June 5th, 2011
I had Melona In Sit U - a very small spot on my rt ear. I used Black Salve and it took it away within 2 weeks. It has not returned after 18 months. I also recently got a spot on my left ear (top) and used the black salve. It too is gone. I have also had squamous cell on my left and rt lower legs. The black salve has removed those spots as well. I can not say enough good things about Black Salve.
|

replied February 8th, 2012
I have successfully used Cansema - Black Salve, made by a reputable manufacturer, for several years, mostly for outbreaks of basal cancers on the top edges of my ears.

The black salve i use contains Bloodroot, Chapparal, Graviola, Galangal, Zinc Chloride and DMSO. From personal experience I would not use homemade concoctions of black salve. That would be too dangerous.

Currently I am treating 12 outbreaks of Basal Carcinomas, using the black salve, with my doctor's observation. He is amazed at how effectively my cancers have been dealt with by the salve and how quickly my skin has restored, as I use Lucas Pawpaw ointment in the skin repair stages.

This time I have documented some of my experiences of victory over skin cancer, which you can see at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0vMT4Yqyzc

Always use Cansema - Black Salve with your doctor's observation, and only treat a small area at a time, say 1 square centimetre or 1 square half inch only.
|

replied October 11th, 2012
Where do you buy or get black salve?
|
Quick Reply