Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Sharp Pain In Throat

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have this sharp pain in my throat that its always in the same exact spot, sort of off to the right side in the middle of the throat. I had a terrible stomach virus about a month ago and with the stomach virus I had such bad chest pain that I had trouble breathing, but I had a few weeks in between the virus and chest pain and this pain in my throat that started. its a very weird pain, it makes it feel as though there is something in my throat and I always feel like I had to cough, however when I cough the pain is much worse. it also stings whenI breath or if I raise my voice a little.

any advice? could this just be something that had to do with the fever I had or is it something I need to go and get checked out?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 21st, 2009
someone on the other questions with sharp pain in throat said something about chroans and eagle something check them out. you might have that.
|
Did you find this post helpful?