Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Did I Ejaculate?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
am 13 and I guess I'm somewhere in the middle of the whole puberty process. Anyway about a week ago i was masterbating and as i was going there was a thickish white fluid on my hand and when i had an orgasm their was whitish fluid around the head of my penis but not that much of it but enough that it dripped down my penis, so my first thought was that it was my first ejaculation. The next time i masterbated a few days later i had the white thick fluid on my hands as i went but when i reached orgasm there was no fluid coming out. So my question is was it semen and if so why didn't i see it the second time. Also the time the fluid came out i couldn't really see the sperm, should the sperm be visible in the semen?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yup, it sounds like you had some ejaculation there. Smile You're about the right age for it. Sperm are far too tiny for you to see.
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Here is a site that is appropriate for all ages that you might find informative. It answers many common questions about anatomy, puberty, sex, etc. http://www.coolnurse.com/sex_faqs_index.ht m
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
One more question how come the next time i masterbated I didn't ejaculate. Is it because i'm so young i have a limited supply of it?
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
well, sometimes when you ejaculate no semen comes out. however you feel that you have climaxed. did you masturbate before you masturbated again? because if you did, most notably, at least a little or none will come out. But in my case, there would still be semen but only little. . .
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
paul995 wrote:
well, sometimes when you ejaculate no semen comes out. however you feel that you have climaxed. did you masturbate before you masturbated again? because if you did, most notably, at least a little or none will come out. But in my case, there would still be semen but only little. . .

the next time i masterbated was the next day and nothing came out same with the next 2 times I could see a little on my hands though but it seemed that i only ejaculated the first time, one more question how come it didn't shoot out like you think it would is smething wrong with me?
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
probably you still don't have enough sperm. you're still young unlike when you become more sexually mature/active, you'd be able to shoot. however, at least you now know how your body works. it'll help once you get older.
|

replied May 4th, 2007
Experienced User
kennedy! wrote:
.... one more question how come it didn't shoot out like you think it would is smething wrong with me?

There is nothing wrong with you. I'm not sure why you expected it to "shoot out" - perhaps you've heard other guys talking about it or seen an adult film that gave you that idea.

Quite often semen doesn't "shoot out" any real distance. It will more like gush like a drinking straw overflowing. Hope that's a good analogy.

Some guys will "shoot" some distance under certain circumstances - but at maximum maybe a couple feet, definitely not hitting the ceiling. Wink It's perfectly normal to gush.
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Anne is right. I have seen it shoot out, and I have seen it dribble out. Both are normal.
|