Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Spitting Or Swallowing

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
is it considered degrading for a woman if she does either one? my girlfriend says it's very degrading.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
What's degrading and what isn't is all a matter of opinion. Some women would find it degrading, while others don't. If your girlfriend does not like the idea of it and does not want to do it, that's ok.
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
agree! you just have to respect the opinion of your girl. If she doesn't want to do either one, respect it.
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yes, it's totally subjective. Personall, as a female, I find it degrading to the man to spit!! Guys deal with a girl's taste when he does oral on her; she should deal with his taste. Semen does not taste that bad to me, and I find spitting anywhere at any time to be insulting, degrading and disgusting so I defiantely wouldn't do it during sex.
|
Quick Reply