Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Different Colors On Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
i have had my foreskin removed when i was a baby... all my life my penis has had "two different" sections....a little over half length is what looks like my own penis.. however, at that little over half part, there is a line and a little skin bump.. from there on towards my head... it is a lighter color... like a white mans skin... ( im sorta light tan)

any ideas?? i just became very aware of it in the washroom just nowl... up until now, i just thought it was part of me.. now my imagineations taking over... i swear... it looks like my upper half was replaced by a white mans... if you can imagine taht, THATS EXACTLY how it is...
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper clement71
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That's normal for circumcised men. All of my circumcised partners were two different colors too.
|

replied May 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
the lighter skin towards the tip of your penis is more of a mucus membrane, its not normal skin.. Its very similar in make to that of the inside of the mouth, eyelids, vagina ect. That is why it looks different.. The bumps on it are most likely glands that produce the fluid that normally keeps the tip of an intact penis moist.
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yep, my boyfriend's circumsized penis does the same thing. He's very pale so it's not as noticable but it is normal.
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
so long as it works that way it should work, i think you're fine. . . Laughing
|