Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Keeping It Up

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey all.
I have a PE problem but it does not bother me that I cum quickly as odd as it sounds.
What bothers me is that when the girl I am with is just starting up I am already finishing.
When girls want to get sexually active after foreplay I have already had an orgasm and not able to penetrate.
What can I practice/purchase if all I want to do is keep an erection after I ejaculate and am not concerned with a "cure" for PE just a method to help for this specific situation.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 10th, 2007
bump
|

replied May 10th, 2007
Experienced User
There is a cream for men called stayhard which makes a man stay harder for a longer time, also if this woman is pregnant it says to not use it i would give that a shot. they sell it online and also at adult stores
|

replied May 10th, 2007
Serious does that stay hard cream really work?
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Community Volunteer
A real easy fix sometimes for this problem is, as I always recommend, saw palmetto. You can usually remain erect after orgasm on this stuff for about 10-15 minutes, even if your testosterone level drops after you finish. Perhaps more foreplay? Or can you not hold it regardless if you're getting any stimulation?
|