Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Over Masterbating = Floaters (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi Everyone,

Its really interesting to hear that over masterbating can cause eye floaters as well as weak erections, dizziness and depression/anxiety.

I have suffered from all of the above but mainly Floaters!!

I started masturbating when i was about 14 years old and have done so once - three times a day everyday since, i'm now 25.

I started noticing 1 or 2 floaters about 2 years ago and now 2 years later i'm still suffering from them but instead of 1 or 2 its about 6 -7 everyday when i'm outside.

If i stop masturbating now do you think this will help my condition.

i've had my eyes checked and everything seem normal.

Please help!!

PS i also get flashes in my vision
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
There is nothing wrong with masturbating. It does not negatively effect your body in any way. In fact, it does many good things such as decreasing your chances of getting prostate cancer. The whole "masturbation is bad for you" thing is a myth.
|

replied March 3rd, 2012
eye floaters may be a result of masturbation for those people who develope redness in eyes after masturbation..bleeding clots enter their eye-jel and appear as floaters....its real..but its not for everyone
|

replied April 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Over Masterbating = Floaters
Bali_Surfer wrote:
Hi Everyone,
Its really interesting to hear that over masterbating can cause eye floaters as well as weak erections, dizziness and depression/anxiety.

It's interesting to hear these things, but they are all lies. Masturbation does not cause any of those things. Your eye conditions are caused by something else; I can't tell you what, but I can tell you that masturbation did not cause them.

Quote:
I have suffered from all of the above but mainly Floaters!!
[...]
If i stop masturbating now do you think this will help my condition.

No. Stopping masturbating will not make your eye problems go away. Masturbating more will not make them worse, either. They are not linked. Wherever you got that information from is a scam.
|

replied March 3rd, 2012
eye floaters may be a result of masturbation for those people who develope redness in eyes after masturbation..bleeding clots enter their eye-jel and appear as floaters....its real..but its not for everyone...ask him if he develops eye redness or not after masturbation ?and he will say ...yes..
|

User Profile
replied April 29th, 2007
Experienced User
eye floaters are cause by age. everyone will eventually get them. I've had them long before I start masturbating, Confused prove that?!?
eye floaters are gel like clots in the vitreous within the eyeball itself.

"clumps of vitreous gel can float in the eye, creating the spots and floaters many people see in bright light. Large numbers of these clumps can be produced when the vitreous gel begins to thicken or shrink, usually with aging, and detaches from the inner back of the eye (retina). The resulting spots and floaters you see after a vitreous detachment are actually "shadows" cast by clumped bits of vitreous gel when light shines past them onto the retina, where vision processing occurs."

http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/s potsfloats.htm

come on people, do a little bit more research than just making ridiculous assumptions and asking stupid questions. yes there are such things as stupid questions. Mad
|

replied August 14th, 2007
Experienced User
NWKC wrote:
eye floaters are cause by age. everyone will eventually get them. I've had them long before I start masturbating, Confused prove that?!?
eye floaters are gel like clots in the vitreous within the eyeball itself.

"clumps of vitreous gel can float in the eye, creating the spots and floaters many people see in bright light. Large numbers of these clumps can be produced when the vitreous gel begins to thicken or shrink, usually with aging, and detaches from the inner back of the eye (retina). The resulting spots and floaters you see after a vitreous detachment are actually "shadows" cast by clumped bits of vitreous gel when light shines past them onto the retina, where vision processing occurs."

http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/s potsfloats.htm

come on people, do a little bit more research than just making ridiculous assumptions and asking stupid questions. yes there are such things as stupid questions. Mad

Prove it.
Ejaculation has no consequences for body ? That's a general theory, correct for 99.99% of males but there are exceptions.
You can find dizain of honest guys with problems as eyes floatters, tiredness after sex , lack of concentration .... These symptoms following ejaculation.
You can't ignore the reality even the problem is rare.
|

.....Abstain from jacking off too, as it's been scientifically proven that the longer you go without getting off the higher your testostorone levels spike. This you can very palpably feel: if you're constantly unloading you never feel powerfully horny, which also makes you feel lazier.....

Thats a Quote from another board. Not mine. I think from my own experience that this may be true.

Floaters? Dunno.
|

Especially eHealthy
Whatever, guys.

Masturbation is safe; I will maintain that belief until the day I die unless many, many reputable research projects come out and say it is harmful.
|

Especially eHealthy
the only thing that happens when you masterbate frequently is that sometimes for some people you have to masturbate longer to ejaculate

other than that masterbation does NOT cause any diseases or problems with the human body at all
its a normal thing
|

replied August 15th, 2007
Experienced User
That's clearly wrong. You can find guy who have problems after ejaculation. Ejaculation and sperm regeneration need nervous and hormonal body functions. Then nervous and hormonal systems can have anormal dysfunctions and then when some guys have orgasms can be in trouble.
|

User Profile
replied August 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
B_Jim wrote:
That's clearly wrong. You can find guy who have problems after ejaculation. Ejaculation and sperm regeneration need nervous and hormonal body functions. Then nervous and hormonal systems can have anormal dysfunctions and then when some guys have orgasms can be in trouble.

The point we are trying to make is that for the vast majority of males and females, masturbation not only will not harm them, it's good for them. There are many myths about masturbation flying around that cause many people who are healthy enough for sexual activity to fear masturbation needlessly.
|

User Profile
replied August 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
B_Jim wrote:

Prove it.
Ejaculation has no consequences for body ? That's a general theory, correct for 99.99% of males but there are exceptions.
You can find dizain of honest guys with problems as eyes floatters, tiredness after sex , lack of concentration .... These symptoms following ejaculation.

Isn't everyone tired after sex and find it hard to concentrate? I just thought that meant you did a good job lol....

Eye floaters happen to many people and it has nothing to do with masturbation.
|

Georgia59 wrote:
B_Jim wrote:

Prove it.

Isn't everyone tired after sex and find it hard to concentrate? I just thought that meant you did a good job lol....

Eye floaters happen to many people and it has nothing to do with masturbation.

I just thought that masturbation made you never leave the house. It definately takes away the drive to go out and do it the old fashioned way with a strange... I mean partner.
|

Especially eHealthy
Strange, I find none of that to be true.

Masturbation does not make me not want to leave the house. I don't find myself feeling drowsy or lackluster or anti-social after masturbation.

Masturbation does not decrease my desire to have REAL sex. Being recently single, I can tell you I am HORNY.
|

replied August 17th, 2007
I actually think masterbation can cause things to happen to differnt people, in my personal oppinion im 100% possitive that when i masterbate i break out in zits on my face, i am 100% convinced as ive tested my theory out hundreds of times and i am fully convinced, no1 can convice me otherwise...but thats just me...ive experimented with it and well nothing can convice me otherwise but ive already said that...lol and your all going to say im wrong but i dont care...lol when i dont masterbate my face is clear...when i do...things change...and ive tested this many diff ways, from exercising, foods i eat, weather conditions, ive done it all...im guessing its somthing to do with the hormone levels or somthing im no doctor but all i know is im right! for me personaly anyway.

and you said youve masterbated 3 times a day for so many years? geez man...to me it sounds as if your in love with your hand or somthing, you must have too much stimulas and too much free time Razz i can go weeks without having to...i try not to anymore cause my skin breaks out when i do, as ive said above.
|

replied August 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Aus: You've actually spent three months of no-masturbation and watched your face clear up? And then masturbated, and woken up with pimples the next day or two? Because that would be definitive proof.
|

replied August 21st, 2007
Experienced User
Terrible Effects of Masturbating.
I have masturbated since I was 12 years old and I am beside myself with worry because of the terrible things that masturbation has done to my body over the past 40 years:

My hair has started to go thin!

My skin has started to dry out slightly and get a bit more wrinkly!

I have put on 70 pounds in weight since I was twelve!

I have put on 12 inches around my waist!

I don't enjoy Walt Disney now as much as I used to!

Worst of all it has affected the colour of my hair - gone a sort of whitish grey!!

I have to wait until 11.00 0'clock before I go to bed!

All this because I masturbate...It has to be doing me harm because it feels lovely, relaxes me, lowers my blood pressure and I can't get any STDs.

Now, where is that fatty snack I started? I'll wash it down with a glass of whisky then have my 41st cigarette of the day.
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Terrible Effects of Masturbating.
mr tibbs wrote:
I have masturbated since I was 12 years old and I am beside myself with worry because of the terrible things that masturbation has done to my body over the past 40 years:

My hair has started to go thin!

My skin has started to dry out slightly and get a bit more wrinkly!

I have put on 70 pounds in weight since I was twelve!

I have put on 12 inches around my waist!

I don't enjoy Walt Disney now as much as I used to!

Worst of all it has affected the colour of my hair - gone a sort of whitish grey!!

I have to wait until 11.00 0'clock before I go to bed!

All this because I masturbate...It has to be doing me harm because it feels lovely, relaxes me, lowers my blood pressure and I can't get any STDs.

Now, where is that fatty snack I started? I'll wash it down with a glass of whisky then have my 41st cigarette of the day.

Lmao. Thank you.

For anyone confused, the above post is SARCASM.

Bottom line: Unless you're a weirdo, masturbation is not harmful. Some people do get pains in their head or chest when they masturbate; but that is uncommon.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Yeah, and if you do get these pains- it's probably a sign that there is something else wrong.
|

replied September 9th, 2007
Just my input of experience.

After masterbation, my skin (especially face) dries up and feels very flaky. It affects my scalp too and I can immediately feel thinning of hair. Physcial differences, is the more I masterbate the more quickly my facial hair grows back. I have also noticed too if I cut back on masterbation my face feels alot better (better skin)
|

replied September 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
depression610 wrote:
Just my input of experience.

After masterbation, my skin (especially face) dries up and feels very flaky. It affects my scalp too and I can immediately feel thinning of hair. Physcial differences, is the more I masterbate the more quickly my facial hair grows back. I have also noticed too if I cut back on masterbation my face feels alot better (better skin)

and thats for sure from masturbation? theres no proof that thast what your expieriencing is comming from!!!
|