Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Ok, So...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
We've apparently stopped the pull and pray method.

we're full blown going for it.

I know this shouldn't be in this forum...but I love yall and want *yall* to know this!!

so if I'm not pregnant now, I will be shortly!!

Mr. Green

Sarah
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i hope you dont get drunk at your wedding then Sad
good luck!
|

replied April 27th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Nataliachick7 wrote:
i hope you dont get drunk at your wedding then Sad
good luck!

I"m going to test before(may1st). If it comes back neg. then it's on!!! But if it's positive, then naaah, I'm gonna be sober.

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2007
Supporter
Yay!!!! Another baby is soon to be conceived!!!!
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aww yay, even if ur pregnant now its not bad the spacing is good in my opinion , she will be almost 2 , mine are 17 mths apart and its not really hard at all i like them closer in age, Good Luck!
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
if you're not pregnant then it's only a week or so til your wedding (it's 5th may right?) so i'd do the same thing too. the pull and pray sucks
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Re: Ok, So...
babymajic0506 wrote:
I know this shouldn't be in this forum...but I love yall and want *yall* to know this!!

why shouldn't it?
it's just news isn't? therefore it belongs here rather than anywhere else.
you're not asking people to tell if you're pregnant or not from some random miscellaneous symptoms, you're not asking about birth control info, you're not asking for help on getting pregnant, so I don't see the problem you seem to envisage.
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2007
Supporter
May 5th???? It's getting so close .sarah! Are you nervous?
|

replied April 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I was just saying it .kia because it seems like a common thread in the .t.t.c forum.

Michelle, naaah, I've got enough people being nervous for me! lmao! Seriously, I've got too much to do to be nervous!

I'm going get a facial today!!! Then we're meeting with someone about a different house (4bedroooms, 1 bath, and a *huge* yard)!!

The house in .uptown .new .orleans isn't gonna happen. The landlord(realtor) is giving us the run around. Rolling Eyes and we're over it!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2007
Supporter
I wasn't nervous at all..... right up to the last minute.... but once they opened up the doors and i saw him, butterflies started up.. it was crazy!
I can't wait to see your wedding pictures! I bet you're going to look breathtaking Wink
|

replied April 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:
I was just saying it .kia because it seems like a common thread in the .t.t.c forum.

Michelle, naaah, I've got enough people being nervous for me! lmao! Seriously, I've got too much to do to be nervous!

I'm going get a facial today!!! Then we're meeting with someone about a different house (4bedroooms, 1 bath, and a *huge* yard)!!

The house in .uptown .new .orleans isn't gonna happen. The landlord(realtor) is giving us the run around. Rolling Eyes and we're over it!!

Sarah
I hope you got your monsy back! (if you gave him any that is.)how effed up is that?!
|
Quick Reply