Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Right Side Is Aching

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
Hi, I am a 25 year old woman who suffers from upper back pain, I get a sharp pain near my right shoulder blade and I cannot move for about 2 weeks. The Doctors say that it is either a) a trapped nerve b) a problematic disk c) that one of my ribs is out of place or d) that I have a problem with my neck and it is causing my muscles and nerves to spasm (great huh!)

This morning I have woken up to pain in my right hip, right shoulder, right side of back, right elbow and the right side of my jaw hurts, it feels as if my bones need clicking back into place.

My right hand and foot are also very cold.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is the matter as my doctor is less than helpful and my work colleagues are a little worried about me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 27th, 2007
Is There Any Weakness On the Right?
If yes, you need to see a neurologist.
|
Did you find this post helpful?