Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

5 Days Late

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
i went to the doctor yesterday thinking i was pregnant because i haven't seen my period..its late (5 days it alwayz come on time ) u know and i have been having unprotected sex.
but when i went in i took the urine and blood test both negative.. so y isn't my period here and y am i having slight pelvic pain and stuff??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 27th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You should have asked the doctor that.

It could be an off cycle.
|

replied April 30th, 2007
It could be stress ....I was late for my period 2 weeks and i was not pregnant and then got it ....i was in a middle of a big move and going to college. So it could be stress....calm down and dont worry...cause u can worry yourself to be sick
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You need to tell your doctor that you are having pelvic pain. They will probably do a trans vaginal ultrasound. You may just have an ovarian cyst. They can cause discomfort and a delayed period. But your doctor will need to rule out more serious posibilities.
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i agree with the other girls have said. are you trying to get pregnant? i'm assuming so since you're having unprotected sex....
|

replied June 25th, 2008
same here!
my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for four months. i got my iud removed in feb. the dr. said it should take about that long to get pregnant. now i'm five days late, i'm feeling sick to my stomach and sore breasts. it's not a stressful time right now, and my periods are always on time. i know i need to take a test. this will be my third pregnancy. good luck to you!
|

replied March 11th, 2010
5 days late about
Hello Im curious to know alittle advice b4 I go futher , I'm about 5 days late and I usual start my period around the 6 or 7 of every month and yes somtimes my period is late too but where fed month ended on the 28 would this have any thing to do with it delaying ,cuz I'm thinking I'm late when in not , and I haven't had any symptoms of pregency or period even lol today I had slighty bit of feeling in my ovaries like I normal have every month . I am stressed out complete and my immune system is low cuz I'm also sick ! Would this have anything to do with it ? And yes me and my husband have sex but we use condoms all the time and the thing was it was about 2 weeks ago that had happened and we hardly even had sex and it was safe! Please need advice? Thank JB"
|

replied July 13th, 2010
Am also scared to the marrow. dont want to be pregnant but my period is already five days late though am having cramps as if the period wants to come out but is not. Is there any tablet to take for it to come out cause I dont want to get pregnant again. I need an urgent reply as am already five days late
|

replied March 11th, 2011
Im late on my period and im freaking out!! HELP!!!!!
I'm 17...my period always comes on the 7th or 8th of the month....I haven't had my period yet and its the 11 of February. Am i freaking out about nothing or do i really have something to worry about? Its all i have been thinking about and im stressing the hell out! i know that delays it even more but it hard not to think about! I haven't felt any period symptoms like bloating or anything like that...is it because February is a short month?? Help me out please!!
|

replied December 6th, 2012
Im four days late im waiting for my period to.come but nothing i also think i could be pregnant one because my breast are sore and my back hurts and i also see white watery discharge i want to make an appt. With my doctor nd i havent took a p.test any advice could i be pregnant im always sleepy.and i have black under my eyes is that normal or is that another sign i could be pregnant is it normal for your breast to have dark brown around the nipple area.........i need advice asap please......thank you!!
|