Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Ripped Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Me and my soon to be wife were having sex and had to stop cause i felt a massive amount of pain.

I looked at my penis to see that i had ripped the little piece of skin right below the head of my penis.

Im feeling pain that comes and goes with different amounts of pain , sex is impossible right now.

Its hard to explain exactly what it looks like.
But i can see a circular cut, with a little bit of damaged tissue there.
I can barely pull the foreskin back, and when i do, its just massive amounts of pain.

What should i do????

And if it matters any im uncircumised.. (sorry bad spelling)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I believe this is the frenulum, and there are a couple of topics in here about frenulum rips.
|

replied April 26th, 2007
i dont think the frenulum is there anymore.
thats how bad it is.
There is a little nub on the head of my penis where the frenulum was connected.
Then at the bottom of the frenulum there is a tear and i can see the tissue under the skin exposed.
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2007
Supporter
why aren't you going to a doctor?
|

replied April 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
CourtJester wrote:
i dont think the frenulum is there anymore.
thats how bad it is.
There is a little nub on the head of my penis where the frenulum was connected.
Then at the bottom of the frenulum there is a tear and i can see the tissue under the skin exposed.

I know, I understood what you meant. I was just letting you knw what that part of the penis was called and reassuring you that your'e not the only person it's happened to.

Aside from going to the doctor like someone else suggested, there isn't much you can do.
|

replied July 14th, 2012
The same thing happend to me, its like the small tendon on the bottom of the penis tore, when mine happend, it was during drysex with my girlfriend, there was ALOT of blood, at first we thought she was having her period (but she dosent usually get a period, which may be a seperate problem) anyways this happend a couple nights ago, and iv been applying pollisporen, but I dont want to go to the docter s and explain this, considering im 14 years old... Lol anyways, are there any other suggestions?? Ohh and just a warning, pissing is going to be hell! Shake lightly !
|