Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Discharge From Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi,

I face a problem with my penis. Whenever I something sexy, even the slightest one. some colorless fluid with bad smell starts coming out the penis instantly and wet all my pants. I feel very very embaress and i want to cure it.

Please Do help me out my problems. That fluid is not semen. Do i suffer from any serious problem.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
No, that's not semen. It is called pre-cum, and unless it smells horribly bad, then it's totally normal. You don't sound very old, so you're probably going through puberty still.
|

replied April 26th, 2007
Eiri wrote:
No, that's not semen. It is called pre-cum, and unless it smells horribly bad, then it's totally normal. You don't sound very old, so you're probably going through puberty still.

Thanks you .......But i guess I am old for puberty....I m 27 yrs old....Is there any other possibility
|

replied April 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
If you "guess" you're too old for puberty you'd be right, of course.

Is this discharge a recent thing, or have you always been like this? If it is recent, then it could be sign of infection; but just on the surfac it seems like totally harmless precum.
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Like eiri said, pre-ejaculate often come out and is not related to orgasm. It is possible that this is what you are noticing. However, discharge can also be a sign of various infections and STDs. It would not hurt to talk to your doctor. See if he or she thinks you should be tested for any STDs.
|