Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Burning After Sex?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
after my boyfriend and i have sex he complains that his penis burns. could something be wrong or is this normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2007
Supporter
ummm... well it could be a number of things.

the sex may simply be vigorous and his penis is a bit sore afterwards. this is fairly common if you have several sex sessions in a day.

some men (and indeed women) can have an allergy to latex. if you are using condoms this could be the reason why. it is possible to buy non-latex condoms as an alternative.

perhaps you are not wet enough when you two have sex. you could try buying some lubricant to ease the friction a bit.

it is probably unlikely that he has an infection of any kind, because the pain would surely manifest itself at other times, not just straight after sex. but nonetheless if you try all these things and it still happens, he could get it checked out.
|

replied April 26th, 2007
Experienced User
well we don't use condoms anymore cus i'm the pill, but i think i just might not be "moist" enough during sex.

he has no other problems other than right after sex and it doesn't always happen so i'm guess that that might be it??
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2007
Supporter
yeah. that's ok then. sounds pretty normal. happens to my b/f every so often too. usually when we've... 'overdone it'. Laughing
|

replied April 27th, 2007
Experienced User
hehehe
i can't help it my birth control makes my crazy!!!
i can't ever have enough Very Happy

thanks!!
|
Quick Reply