Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Late Period Negative Pregnancy Results.

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I am a month late on my period but all my home pregnancy test have come out neg. I have had a lot of the same symptoms as I did with my two girls except that I haven't had breast tenderness. However all my tests are negative. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of what is going on? Also I had been on Loestrin 24 but had stopped that over a month ago too. Do you think that could be part of it? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It could be the birth control messing up your cycle. Have you had unprotected sex?
|

replied April 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Sounds like the hormones in the birth control have thrown your cycle off. This is common.

Wait another week and re-test. Or go see a doctor for a blood test.
|