Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

How Do I Get My Girl Squirting (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
i still can't figure out how to make my girl squirt. although she does reach orgasm, i want the feeling of seeing liquid gushing. could you tell me what are the techniques. because i've tried a whole bunch of em. are there any more ways? or am i just doing it wrong? tnkies!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
The vast majority of women never do. It does not mean that you are doing anything wrong. It just isn't something that most of us are able to do.
|

replied June 20th, 2011
Paul,

I definitely side with "new" research that all women are biologically capable of squirting, but it is VERY difficult...which is why the "vast majority" of them believe that they can't. I just happened to be a woman in a small percentage of the population who is super interested in discovering new and different things that my body can do. So it's my personal opinion that to get her to do it...you should 1) have her try different things herself involving her clitoris...like a mini vibrator (probably water proof..lol)...or her finger(which is how I discovered it)...there are some girls( probably a much smaller percentage) who can do it from penetration...I've only had that happen TWICE in my whole life...and it came from my legs all the way behind my head and the guy penetrating as far as he could(no he wasn't not above average size..just a normal guy)....Most importantly, I think you BOTH have to be willing to explore that venue because when I first started doing it...my whole body would tense up and I couldn't release because it felt like I had to pee....and I did NOT want that to happen...so I know this is 4 years later..but MAYBE it could help!=)
|

replied March 27th, 2012
Gapeach0708,
You mentioned at the end that you would put your legs close to your head and then you would tense up because you felt like you had to pee and you would hold it in.... If you release it instead of holding it in will you be able to squirt? because my partner feels the same way and we both just dont know what to do from there. haha
|

replied July 2nd, 2012
read my comment below , try it
|

replied October 2nd, 2012
Gepaech0708 yes, that sensation is normal. You have to insure her that she will not pee and to let go.that is the only way. She can hold back for a short period and once it becomes extremely intense talk to her dirty or just tell her to let go... I am not very experienced with the whole squirting thing, however I have before and I had the same sensation, once I wasn't afraid to actually pee and decided to let go squirting was accomplished. Hope this helps...good luck and have fun trying ..
|

replied November 5th, 2012
I for one can squirt both ways clit or from penetration, i do it all the time and so does my boyfriend, penetration wise you must find a small roughh patch on the inside of her vagina, thats the best description i can give. While fingering, or intercourse, slowly start applying preasure upwards untile you feel it start to swell thats normal.. then all she has to do is kinda let it out. .. after that the balls in her court. And as for clit wise, get verry wet and kinda cup your clit with your hand.. and in a fast steady past rubb it, and aplly a bit more preasure to the clit as you go.. depends on her comfort, and pain intake when it come to sexuall things. And eughmmm... Then she'll feel like peeing. Let it all come out. You're seriously mising outif you don.'t because trust me its not piss its body fluids, the same that come out while sexually eroused just in bigger amounts. The more the marrier. Trust me. I can go on for ten fiifteen minuts if i want to.. just work at it as a couple thats what i did i couldnt do it until my bf showed me how. Its like team workkk !
|

replied September 10th, 2013
I recently experienced spontaneous squirting. I had "learned" how to make myself do it through concentration and letting go at the right time, still worrying it wasn't real I went at it with as empty a bladder as was humanly possible. But the other night my guy tried something new and I immediately squirted uncontrollably . It really freaked me out. He took two fingers up to about his second knuckle and manipulated my g spot, ya know "checked the change" very quickly and somewhat roughly even enough that my backside rose off of the bed. Right off, Within 3 seconds I squirted. A lot of Fluid actually sprayed 2-3 feet away from me. And it happened just like.that every time he did it. At least 4 times. However I actually prefer a regular orgasm to that because as soon as he stopped there was no left over bodily sensation. My clitoris was extremely sensitive and I was otherwise not sensitive at all for a couple of hours. I would think it would need to be done after everyone has had a bit of fun already.
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: How Do I Get My Girl Squirting
paul995 wrote:
i still can't figure out how to make my girl squirt. although she does reach orgasm, i want the feeling of seeing liquid gushing. could you tell me what are the techniques. because i've tried a whole bunch of em. are there any more ways? or am i just doing it wrong? tnkies!

As the previous psoter said, your girl probably can't squirt, because most women can't squirt. There's nothing wrong with you or her.
|

replied July 2nd, 2012
i was thinking about this use ice, should get a bit of hot and cold action when she feels it , and let it rip,. only do it when she is at climax
|

replied July 2nd, 2012
make her reach climax with g-spot , then if u know shes holding it back try using a bit of hot and cold action,. while licking and using fingers , make her feel it(like shes gonna pee) , and then with a slight couple touches of ice,it will surely drive her to a SQUIRT!!!!
|

replied February 25th, 2013
you can make her squirt when you make it all about her. she has to be totally relaxed knowing your working to please her and not trying to force it. ask her what she likesand do your best to do what she likes the best you can. just remember you dont have to be hung like a mule to please her. to start with her nipples is like turning the light switch on. while your doing that insert a finger, gentlly bend your finger upwards. youll be behind the little rough bulb at the top just inside the vagina. you slide your finger in and out useing the tip to rub the smooth lining at the top. this stimulates the glands that produce the fluid she squirts. itermittenly use your finger to flicker from the bulb to the cervics. than go back to cocentrating on the g-spot. when she starts to cum just start talking to her letting her know that its ok and that your wanting her to let go and ride the wave. you have to encourage and keep it about her. once she lets go dont stop. soon she will be so involved that when you insert your penis you will figure out how to use your penis to keep it going. you dont have to go deep to accomplish this. give her a break and do your thing but always go back to that to keep her right on the edge. when you feel yourself getting ready to cum have her start on her clit. between that and you rubbing that spot again you can cum at the same time. just remember its all about her. once you figure it out you can have her sqirtingshortly after you insert your finger until you cum together. also get the book sheet music both of you read it and talk about it. i promise it will bring it all full circle. my wife was scared to even let me finger her. but as time has gone by ive learned by listening to what she likes and needs that just this morning she wanted to give me a quickie, turnes out she wound up waking everybody in the house up.. encourage her and let her know its normal and it makes you feel like your pleaseing her. when you do that for her she will do for you. GOOD LUCK! IT'S ALL ABOUT HER NOT YOU!!!!!
|

replied May 13th, 2007
ITS A FACT - EVERY WOMAN CAN SQUIRT!!! ITS JUST A MATTER OF GETTING IT RIGHT - IT TAKES ALOT ALOT ALOT OF PRACTICE!!!! DONT HURT THE POOR WOMAN THOUGH - INVEST IN A DVD CALLED "SQUIRTING 101"
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
sarahscholtz wrote:
ITS A FACT - EVERY WOMAN CAN SQUIRT!!! ITS JUST A MATTER OF GETTING IT RIGHT - IT TAKES ALOT ALOT ALOT OF PRACTICE!!!! DONT HURT THE POOR WOMAN THOUGH - INVEST IN A DVD CALLED "SQUIRTING 101"

That's actually not a fact. Many doctors have researched the subject. Some think all women can, some think some most women can't. A lot of the research out there is contradictory. Neither side is proven yet, so neither side if a fact. There are many DVDs and books out there that will try to tell you that it is a fact and that you should buy their product to tell you how to do it, but the truth is the research just does not support their claims at this time.
|

replied March 19th, 2012
My wife says she cant squirt but alot of times she does and cant tell because she is bucking her hips and she is loud but I know she can I am the one down there doing the work and watch it build up in the palm of my hand and see the huge wet spot on the bed before I get inside of her. She says women cant and the ones that spray everywhere are just pissing all over the place, but I know its not pee because I have had a mouth full of it. She was twenty eight when we got together and said I was the only man to make her have and orgasm and multiple ones at that. But sometimes she cant orgasm because she is trying to hard to have one and gets frustrated and says go ahead and do it, you will have to take care of me later. So I believe all women can,it just has to be the right moment and you have to watch her reactions to different things you try.
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
paul i'm sorry but your girl is just like me, we don't squirt. Sorry to hurt your feelings but nothing that can be done about it. So if you really want that feeling you better go and find another lady who can.
|

replied March 19th, 2012
You can squirt, you just havent had someone get in there and do it right. My wife swears she cant squirt but I am the one down there doing the work and see the huge wet spot in the bed and watching it puddle up in the palm of my hand.
|

replied November 17th, 2013
U must be lonley cause u sound stupid telling him to go try elsewhere if he keep trying with the one he like or love it may happen and happen faster go get u some good penis and try yourself
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
So I was listening to the radio the other day to this woman who is a sex therapist and reseracher... I heard this interesting tidbit about squirting... she said that there is new reserach that says that every woman is able to squirt, but for most women, the ejaculate goes up the urethra into the bladder, and the woman just pees it out later. They tested the pee after sex and found similar hormones in it like male ejaculate, and the same hormones found in the women's ejaculate who do squirt.

Interesting, huh?
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2007
Experienced User
That actually is interesting. I honestly think that it probably is possible for most women, bit it's a learned thing. I started having sex when I was 16, but I never started "squirting" till around 25. It was about the same time that my g-spot decided to start working for me. lol
|

User Profile
replied August 5th, 2007
I would like it if all of my girlfriends did this but i know realistically this is not going to happen, so just be happy with what you have and don't pressure her if she never does this. They have adult movies that you can purchase for this pleasure; one that come to mind is called oh my gush number #7.
This might help javascript:emoticon('Wink')
Wink

It probably is not urine- though some women do leak urine or even quite a bit of it when they have an orgasm. It may be ' female ejaculation' although I think that is not a real description of what happens. It is not an ejaculation- a consequence of orgasm that aids the intensity of feeling. Rather, it seems to be some of the same kind of liquid produced by a woman's lubrication. This can collect. for a minority of women, in pockets of some glands and shoots out when orgasm causes contractions.

This can be a lot of liquid or just a little- and other than using a towel, there doesn't seem to be any way to control it or modify the wetness. Its just natural for some women . There is some controversy , I should add, about what the liquid is, and how the mechanics work-- this is just the version that I have come to read in the medical books that seems the most reasonable explanation to me.
|
Users who thank bjmcfarland for this post: Fuzzesox 

replied August 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
sarahscholtz wrote:
Its a fact - every woman can squirt!!! Its just a matter of getting it right - it takes alot alot alot of practice!!!! Dont hurt the poor woman though - invest in a dvd called "squirting 101"

thats not a fact
sorry but its not
i dont care what suirting 101 says
not all women can squirt

and please dont type in all caps... Confused
|

replied August 10th, 2007
Experienced User
haha...sry feel kinda weird being the only one who dosen't know..but what is suirting and y is it such a big deal? isn't orgasm just the end of it?
im guessing it sort of acts as a lubrication from being exited...?
|

replied August 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
jakii wrote:
haha...sry feel kinda weird being the only one who dosen't know..but what is suirting and y is it such a big deal? isn't orgasm just the end of it?
im guessing it sort of acts as a lubrication from being exited...?

Not exactly.

As has been explained...

First: There are two kinds of orgasms:
1. Vagina (aka g-spot) orgasms - Not all women can vaginally orgasm. Some women don't have a g-spot, or it isn't sensitive enough to orgasm from
2. Clitoral - the most common kind of orgasm. This orgasm happens when a woman stimulates her clitoris by rubbing or some other method. Most women can have clitoral orgasms.

"Squirting" is when a fluid is ejected from a woman's urethra during a vaginal orgasm. When the g-spot is stimulated, glands located around the urethra secrete a clear, odorless liquid that is held in the urethra. Stimulation of the g-spot often makes a woman feel like she needs to pee badly. That is because there is liquid in the urethra. To achieve orgasm, a woman must relax her kegeal muscles, the muscles that hold in urine. If a woman relaxes her muscles, the fluid will rush out. This can be a squirting action.

So that's squirting!
|

replied March 6th, 2012
When I squirt I have to push a little to get it going....lol the first time I discovered this I had a cold and coughed and a little came out so we kept going and my next orgasim I pushed out like I was trying to push my husbands penis out and it just happened Smile
|

replied August 26th, 2007
Infact Most Women Can Squirt
It is a proven fact that not all women can squirt, however, its only 2.7% of women who cannot squirt. I went to the doctor with my girlfriend yesterday, who is pregnant, and I asked the doctor. He told me that 97.3% of women can infact squirt, but you must follow the correct procedure and it does take some practice. However, if not done correctly, you can hurt or injure the girl so be very careful.
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Infact Most Women Can Squirt
kylefaust wrote:
It is a proven fact that not all women can squirt, however, its only 2.7% of women who cannot squirt. I went to the doctor with my girlfriend yesterday, who is pregnant, and I asked the doctor. He told me that 97.3% of women can infact squirt, but you must follow the correct procedure and it does take some practice. However, if not done correctly, you can hurt or injure the girl so be very careful.
Rolling Eyes
im sorry but id like to see some statistics on this
ive never ever seen those percents before and i find it very hard to believe that.

also id like to ask how in the heck can 97% of women squirt if it is a proven fact that only 10% of women can achieve an orgasm vaginally?
|

Especially eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:
kylefaust wrote:
Rolling Eyes
im sorry but id like to see some statistics on this
ive never ever seen those percents before and i find it very hard to believe that.

also id like to ask how in the heck can 97% of women squirt if it is a proven fact that only 10% of women can achieve an orgasm vaginally?

Exactly. If you can't vaginally orgasm, then you can't squirt.

If MAY be that of the 10% that can vaginally orgasm, 97% of those women can squirt.

So it may be that IF you can vaginally orgasm, you have a very good chance of being able to squirt too.
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
kylefaust wrote:

NO way. I don't believe it.
|

replied July 22nd, 2011
squirtting
every girl can do it its just alot of em dont get it done right but believe me alllll can

and the girls who supposedly cant...are mentallly not letting it happen so there screwing therselves.

if any girl will release themselves and have a partner that knows wat hes doing then the female willlll squirt
|

User Profile
Experienced User
i have never had a vaginal orgasm in my entire life yet i squirt all the time during intercourse with my bf.

there is a misconception about squirting. if you are squirting you are not necessarily having an orgasm. i've always been able to squirt but i have never in my life had a vaginal orgasm. Crying or Very sad
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

Squirting
well remember i'm a guy, so I dont know about the whole not being able to orgasm vaginally. however, every girl i've been with has been quite satisfied and honestly that # isnt a lot of women but more than a couple. so I dont see how the 'only 10% of women can orgasm vaginally' can be true. also, most or all women have a g-spot right? some just havent been able to find it I guess, lol. either way, someone's numbers are wrong here, whether its mine or the doctor's. if anyone can fine proven statistics, if there are any... please post them. I did this on my girl last night and I didnt exactly get a squirting effect, however she did cum more than usual, way more and she said it was her best orgasm ever... so whatever. everybody is different, so i'm sure results vary. I cant say for sure that every girl can but to the ones who just think they cant, keep practicing, nothing is impossible, maybe you or someone else just isnt doin things right Wink
|

Especially eHealthy
deebaby621 wrote:
i have never had a vaginal orgasm in my entire life yet i squirt all the time during intercourse with my bf.

there is a misconception about squirting. if you are squirting you are not necessarily having an orgasm. i've always been able to squirt but i have never in my life had a vaginal orgasm. Crying or Very sad

From what I've learned, squirting is due to the build up of liquids in the urethra caused by vaginal stimulation of the g-spot. It is possible you're getting the build up and release but not the associated orgasm. When does the squirting occur? During clitoral orgasm?
|

replied February 26th, 2012
She's right. I do the exact same thing but don't reach orgasm. No clitoral stimulation. Just vaginal intercourse and my fianc hitting my gspot. I know I'm squirting because it feels like I'm peeing but it is in fact not pee.

When I first squirted it was a lot and I was so scared I was peeing I made him stop. I smelled it and it didn't really have an odor. He explained to me that I was indeed squirting because he was watching it the entire time and he's encountered it before. I was perplexed. The next few times it happened id make him stop because I was scared but he reassured me and since then i just go with the flow.

Now this is weird because I've had partners before him and I've never had anything even come close to this. Even getting wet was an issue for me. I honestly believe that your mind, what you think about during intercourse, and your feelings for that person do play a factor in whether you can or can not squirt.
|

User Profile
replied August 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Kyle-

I do think it is true that only 10% of women can orgasm vaginally- just because a woman can have an orgasm from sex doesn't mean that it was a vaginal orgasm. More likely, her clitoris was indirectly stimulated during sex. That's how it works for me. It's an orgasm from vaginal sex, but it's still a clitoral orgasm.

Wink I know you wouldn't know the difference. But kudos for being so 'satisfying'!! An orgasm is an orgasm in my book.
|
Quick Reply