Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Ava Has Teeth!

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
I checked her gums today just to see and both bottom teeth have broken the skin and are raised above the gums just a little. How long before they come out completely? That explains the crankiness and her wanting to constantly be held.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aww! yay!

try to get a picture!

did you suspect she was getting them? i've been thinking finn might be working on some but i don't see anything unusual about his gums and i don't feel anything.
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
within a couple of days you should be able to see them good. Serenity has had her 2 bottom teeth in for awhile and .eternity has none.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Jeez! seems like everyone's babies have teeth but mine! Shocked

yay .ava!
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
She's so cranky right now. She just woke up an hour ago, but she's rubbing her eyes. I can't believe she's ready for bed at 7:30. I better go give her a bath and put her to bed before she beats me with a teething toy.

Yes Bridget, I did suspect it, for the last week she hasn't wanted to go down, she just wants to be held and is cranky in the evenings.
|

replied April 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Awww ! She will be going throught the same thing in a couple of weeks or so because the bottom two insiccors(sp) always follow one another. I give my son "camellia" its homeopath meds ..works wonders!
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
hehe ya landon has a tooth, sticking waaay out of his gums hehe its so cute, bugged him a little bit at first but seems to be fine now Smile he got his tooth last month Smile
|
Tags: parenting, skin
Quick Reply