Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Help Me Someone Please Am I Are Not

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
i went to plan parenthood last week and the first me i was not pregnant then as i was signing the papers they told me to come back they saw a second line ...and said i might be 7 weeks . im irregular and it hard to get pregnant and i have diabetes ok so then i went to people clinic and the did the same thing and they told me that i was not pregnant they did it twice it that possible can i not be .....so they are doing a blood test...so do you all think.also what made me think i was i have very bad headaces and fatique nasea alot my stomach as some kind of pains please i need all the prayer im young but i really want this child ................
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
how old are you?

if you got a positive test, then it's more than likely that you are pregnant.. i guess all you can do is wait for the blood test results..
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Im only 21 but im ready
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
wow, that was a big run on sentence.

i agree with kristina.
|

replied April 24th, 2007
i know there run on but im a little stress with all the news today bare with me...lol
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i understand lol the only thing you can do is wait, i understand why you're stressing tho. good luck.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Supporter
do you know when your period is due? if it isnt late right now well then you might have gotten a negitive result as it may be to early to test.
|

replied April 24th, 2007
i believe it was in feb but i dont know because i am irregular..but they said i could be 7 week...but then another clinic said im not
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Supporter
hmm if ur 7 weeks it should come up as pos... can u afford to go out and buy a first response test? it would pick it up if u r indeed preg
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Yea but i went to plan parenthood and the said it was negative then they said that it was postive twice .... But i went to the clinic to get checked and they said im not so theyre doing a blood test ......
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I vote that you are not pregnant. Planned parenthood would never tell you how many weeks you are if you don't know when your last period was. They can only guesstimate by what you tell them. If you don't know the dates yourself, then how are they going to know from a urine test? They wouldn't.

When is your blood test coming back? Tomorrow? You will have to wait until then to find out.
|

replied April 24th, 2007
plann parenthood did the test and it came back postive im my state the guest when you are
|

replied April 25th, 2007
Experienced User
if the clinic got a neg. I would go with that!! what you mentioned in the first sentence was that as you were signing papers to leave they then tol you to come back it looks pos after they told you it was neg!! to me it seems they waited.. if you wait, it can sometimes give you a false posetive... two hpt's( home pregnancy test) test i recommend are first response($7-$15) since it detects 50mg of hgc( 5 days before missed period) and the dollar store brand($1) since it detects at the earliest 25mg of hgc!( sometiomes at least for me 6 days before missed period) good luck!!!
|