Medical Questions > Parenting > Infants Forum

Bottle Feeding Training

Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
Hi all, can anyone please tell me how to train my 3 months old baby for bottle feeding? it is so hard because she is not taking it Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Bottle Feeding Training
momee2b wrote:
Hi all, can anyone please tell me how to train my 3 months old baby for bottle feeding? it is so hard because she is not taking it Sad

THATS ODD BECAUSE ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT THE BOTTLE IS EASIER TO DRINK FROM...I WOULDNT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA HOW TO HELP YOU. CALL YOU DR.
|

replied April 25th, 2007
I know. She is supposed to be taking the bottle because I started her right from the start, I mean...yes, I am nursing her and started the bottle feeding but since last week she don't want to take the bottle and I am having a hard time feeding her ( except whenever I nurse her ) with the bottle Sad
|

replied April 25th, 2007
She prefers the breast to the bottle. Have you tried different types of nipples?
|

replied April 25th, 2007
No...maybe I should. Thank you.
|