Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Broken Penis??

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
My husband thinks he may have "broken" penis. It has a bend in it that it never had before and may have happened during intercourse at some time. Is it possible to have a broken penis? He is very concerned about this and I am seriously looking for an answer. Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 29th, 2003
Experienced User
A doctor has an answer. That's who is important right now.
|

Experienced User
It is impossible to "break" it as there is no bone in it to break (no pun intended). When the penis enlarges, it is because of the sudden increased blood flow....Therefore...Nothing to "break"...But something else could be the cause. Definately, have the doctor to check it out!

Cool
|

The penis is made out of three chambers of spongious tissue, that fills with blood, when there is an erection. A possibility for the "broken" penis is that during intercourse one of the chambers walls was damged and therefore that chamber can not normally fill with blood and stay erect. Other chance is that during intercourse or masturbation there was damage to the conective tissue in the penis. Beacuse of that scarring of this tussue can ocur. And when a scar occurs it usually contacts surrounding tissue. A bend in penis can occur because of that.

Any way it is important to go to a doctor as soon as possible.

Joze maucec
|

replied August 30th, 2003
Broken Penis
Thank you all for your input. I can only imagine how a man would feel going to a doctor about this sort of problem. I will try to convince him. Thanks again.
|

replied September 2nd, 2003
Experienced User
All of the answers you seek do need to come from a physician. I do know of someone who actually "sprained" their penis from too rough sex.....
|
Tags: penis
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Bhupinder HirA
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile