Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Really Need Advice, Plz Help :(

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey my name is vanessa, i have looked everywhere on the net for this question but couldnt find it, i know afew people that say when the sperm goes up in the uterous n phelopion tube or how ever u say it, say its a butterfly feeling, but i just want more feedback, is there any other feelings or is that it, also me n my bf have been having unprotected sex for 2 years, hoping to get pregnant:oops: but nothing has happened, no butterfly's, no nothing accept missed periods. but thismorning we had it, and i got a sensation i never felt, butterflys:shock: and i just want to hear everyone elses opinions on sex, i am 18 years old and i want to hear your stories. thanx 4 ur time xoxo Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ummmmmm i'm pretty sure you can not feel that lol the sperm is sooo tiny.. you wouldn't feel a thing.
|

replied April 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
ok thankz hunny, how old are you?
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
im 16 lol no kids.
|

replied April 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
hahah ok sweet
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Community Volunteer
she is right.
you can not feel the sperm they are microscopic in size.
also the fact she has no kids and is 16 is irrelevant to this question, she's a well infomred young lady.
|

replied April 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
thanx chickies, ive wanted to know it for a while ay, how old r u?
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Community Volunteer
my age is irrelevant to my knowledge Wink

split to here http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic90680. html
|

replied April 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
I know that "Butterfly" feeling. It's gas. You absolutely cannot feel sperm in the fallopian tube.

I have heard of women that felt implantation, though I never did, and have no way of knowing whether or not it is true.
|

replied April 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Ok thanks for the help, i just needed to hear it from sumone else
|

replied May 1st, 2007
Experienced User
ok after all that time i just totaly figured out what everyone was saying, when the dude ejaculates you can feel him, like cum, lol, im a dickhead sorry for wasting your time, but it gave you something to write didnt it lol
|

replied May 2nd, 2007
okay vanessa how old are you i take it your a teen seeing as this is a teen forum if you are in fact a teen you really dont need to be trying to get pregnant thats just my opinion
|