Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Urinating During Orgasm, Or During Oral Sex? (Page 1)

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
When my husband and I are having oral or vaginal sex I get the sensation that I want to pee and I hold back. Am I actually urinating or is there something wrong? On the occasions when I have actually let go or lost all control I experience a good orgasm. My husband says that I am a gusher is he right or am I peeing? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper beltdriven1200
|

User Profile
replied April 21st, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Urinating During Orgasm, Or During Oral Sex?
beltdriven1200 wrote:
When my husband and I are having oral or vaginal sex I get the sensation that I want to pee and I hold back. Am I actually urinating or is there something wrong? On the occasions when I have actually let go or lost all control I experience a good orgasm. My husband says that I am a gusher is he right or am I peeing? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

wow! Shocked I wish I could cum like that? Laughing
|

replied May 14th, 2012
Of all the men I have been with in my life(I'm 38 to b) and I have experienced the big O however this new man my age makes me shiver all over and I have this gush of luiquid that he swears it's me cumming. so one day I looked at it after we messed up my sheetss and it appeared a yellow color. I experience it every single time and its the most amazing feeling. He loves to perrform oral sex on me and says he could do it everyday for hours a day!!!!!! Not! So that's why I'm researching and clearing about being a "gusher".
|

replied April 2nd, 2014
I only gush with clitoral orgasm. It differs with penetrated sex, and when I orgasm.

With the clitoral orgasm, it seems to be me urinating. It's a lot and the sensation is quite different. Where as only my vagina seems to be hot.

When I orgasm from penetrated sex, my whole body gets numb and hot. Whole body gets tingling sensations, but I don't gush or "squirt" its a white, thick, goo that comes out.

I am also trying to look for the answer to the question if I am actually urinating. I even urinate after sex....
|

replied April 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
beltdriven1200 wrote:

Your husband is right; you are not peeing!!

This is called female ejaculation. It is totally normal! It is not urine; it is actually a liquid that comes from an organ called the urethral sponge. You cannot urinate while orgasming becuase the muscles near your bladder close it off.
|

replied September 14th, 2011
Actually the post above mine is not correct.. That is only for males. Not Females. when males are about to release their muscles close off to block the urine.. Ours do not. Which is why is can easily be mistaken for urination. But no worries.. It wasn't. This incident has happened with me and my boyfriend too. :3
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
your husband is correct. you're a "squirter".

Eiri wrote:
You cannot urinate while orgasming becuase the muscles near your bladder close it off.

I do believe that works in similar ways for males. once a male boy has hit puberty he is no longer subject to peeing his bed; if that was the case unless he was one of the fortunate to learn self control. males become erect at night, not due to subjecting a wetdream, but this happens everynight. anyway, I assume this correctly because I've experimented a bit, by masturbating while having a slight urge to urinate and the urge simply goes away do to the lack of nerve towards the bladder that is focused on the penis. Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Supporter
Eiri wrote:
You cannot urinate while orgasming becuase the muscles near your bladder close it off.

are you sure? i know that's the case with men, but i've been told that with women it's different. maybe i'm wrong. got any sources? don't really wanna find out for myself, don't really wanna wet the bed whilst having sex, lol.
|

replied April 26th, 2012
urinating while having a orgasm
women can surely without a doubt urinate while having an orgasm sometimes while letting go you urinate. my partner has told me i do it.
|

replied May 15th, 2012
The difference in pee and cum for women
Its female ejaculation, not urination. I know this because I thought it was urine, until I learned how to stop it from coming out and 10 minutes later, It released like the suction was removed from a pump and the water released. I have also made certain to drink no fluids especially alcohol, and drain my bladder, before sex and once in the middle of it and it still happens. Plus if your partner will take a moment to see where it comes from, it comes from the clitoris. Urine comes from a tiny hole beneath that within the labia. Women are often confused about the actual location of urethra. That's why we sit to pee

also it is a clearish watery liquid with a white tinge...notice pee has a yellow color to it?
|

replied May 15th, 2012
Community Volunteer
There are three distinct and different fluids:

Urine - clear to yellow fluid that smells strongly when dry
Gushing or squirting - a fluid different from urine, it is thin, sterile and largely clear and odorless. A few spoons full to a few cups full.
Ejaculation - about a spoon ful of very sweet whitish fluid. A lot like men's ejaculation

Urine is easy to recognizeandyou know what it looks and small alike. Especially when dry. It comes from the urethra (peephole).

Gushing and squirting is a clear fluid that forms in the bladder during sexual arousal. We are just beginning to discover what this fluidics and a chemical analysis shows a slight urine tinge (it does come from the bladder after all), but a totally different makeup from ejaculation and urine. This fluid also comes out through the urethra (pee hole). It can gush or squirt out in a few squirts. It will leave your bedding soaked. It is not urine. It can also contain ejaculation which is white and thicker.

Ejaculation - comes from the para-urethral glands around the urethra. This is often called the female prostate, as the fluid contains a lot of prostatic markets (PSA). As the glands are more or less the same type of glands producing the majority of male semen, it looks the same, is about the same quantity and tastes sweet. It is thought that most women ejaculate a small amount of ejaculate that comes out as a few drops through the Skene's glands around the pee hole. This ejaculate can shoot out of the pee hole in a few short bursts, just like a man ejaculating.

Your clitoris is not like the male penis, even though it is an equivalent organ. The clitoris does not have any holes or glands. At most it will give off an oil through the sebaceous glands. That is what makes your clitoris smooth and shiny, and what makes it tolerable to push the hood back. I suggest you put a bit of saliva on your finger and push the hood back and look at it. You will see that there is no hole in it.

The only other holes in the vulva is the vaginal opening, and the two Bartholyn's glands next to it. These glanced secretes the same type of fluid that is called Pre-cum or Pre-ejaculate in a man.

Female ejaculation is helped by stimulating your so called g spot. Gushing/squirting often happens in the middle of the session, or on first penetration. Most frequently it is released during your orgasm when you lose conscious control over the muscles in that area and the bladder spinchter muscle. It is advisable to just bear down and push like you want to urinate when you reach orgasm.

At that stage it does not really matter what comes out - urine or gushing fluid. It will give you an incredible orgasm, and it will make your partner feel like superman (or superwoman) it also helps for a woman to stay at a high arousal level for a while. So stay at the very edge of orgasm for a few minutes and the go.

Take care.
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i am gusher too and get the sensation of wanting to pee just before i orgasm.
|

replied April 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
fiona05 wrote:
Eiri wrote:

are you sure? i know that's the case with men, but i've been told that with women it's different. maybe i'm wrong. got any sources? don't really wanna find out for myself, don't really wanna wet the bed whilst having sex, lol.

I have sources online I can go look for if you like.
|

replied May 24th, 2007
Are You Sure? I Think I Did.
Honestly? Because I could have sworn that I did the other day and I seriously almost cried I was so embarrassed. It really felt like it, and it never has. I mean it's not like he knew because I hurried and covered it and I didn't know if it had something to do with my pregnancy. I just hadn't heard about it. write me back.
-me
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
Women Urinating While Having Intercourse
Females ejaculate? Yes, they do. We’re talking about a gusher of fluid spurting out of her !**@! as she comes. Actually, to be more accurate, the fluid comes squirting out of her urethra. Don’t let this gross you out, though; it’s not pee! Female cum is a clear, odorless liquid produced by a small organ called the “female prostate,” or urethral sponge, which is located between the urethra and vagina. The fluid it produces just happens to come out of the pee hole, but...so does guys’ semen, right?
While some women may experience ejaculation naturally in the course of intercourse or other sex play, most require some concentrated stimulation of the G-spot. Massaging the G-spot causes the urethral sponge to become engorged with fluid, which is then expelled during orgasm. And, as with an orgasm, ejaculation also requires the woman to “let go.” Before ejaculating, the woman will feel as though she is going to pee. However, it is nearly impossible for her to urinate while coming, because the muscular contractions of orgasm close off the bladder and prevent the passage of urine.
As she gets closer to coming, she will start to feel as though she has to urinate. That’s the cum beginning to flow into her urethra. In order for her ejaculate, she has to relax, let go, and push down and out with the same muscles she would use as if she were peeing. It may be hard to overcome the impulse to hold back, but you can reassure her, again, that if she is coming, she will not pee.

Instead, as she comes and pushes the fluid out, she should feel extra intense orgasmic pleasure, and you should be rewarded with a spurt of nectar that may range from gentle gush to a drenching spray.
|

replied April 17th, 2011
i squirt like more than 6 times while having sex with my fiance and i read that it has no smell.. but mine smells like pee. he has done research on it and said that its not pee and that sometimes it smells like pee but really isnt. plus he says it doesnt taste like pee.. it feels amazing and he loves it wen i squirt all over him but at the same time the fact that it smells like pee still gets to me. is that normal for my cum to smell like pee?
|

replied May 14th, 2012
Yessssss! I love this explaination....
|

replied September 15th, 2008
im a bit worried,

me and my bf have been togther nearly 2 years and have wonderful experimental sex.
we both no what turns each other on, and he knows exaclty where to turn me on and how.

for a long time he was able to make me cum (ejaculate)
anthough recently i have noticed, and he has also, that even doing the same things as before, by turning me on, instead of ejaculationg i am passing urine instead.

i can feel the build up, and feel as if im orgasming, but yet i pass urine instead of ejaculate at the end of it.

why is this?

me and my bf have been ancious to no as it is causing problems in our sex life, and i feel humiluated as its altough he cant please me in the same ways anymore.

the other day he was giving me vaginal oral (teasing my clit)
and i felt like i was going to cum, i felt altho i was orgasming, and i had been holding it in for so long, i decided to let go...
and unfortnatley pee'd on his face. (revalting i no)

i new staight away from the colour that things were no right, and this has nt been the first time!!
and i pass urine before and after sex.

i have jus had tests a few months ago because ive had continous urine infections, and it has cleared up.

is it that my bladder cannot control itself?
or cannot hold the urine?
is he teasing me in the wrong place?

please help,
x
|

User Profile
replied September 15th, 2008
have you been to your doctor. i know it can be a little embarresing but if its having an effect on your relationship and confidence then prehaps your doc can advice you on what to do. good luck.
|

replied December 21st, 2009
WHYY!!!!???
ummm...
when having oral sex i feel the orgasm coming on and it feels great...but what comes out is pee and it smells like pee...i dont understand???
|

replied December 25th, 2009
ugh same with me! its the smell thats so embarrassing me..and i dont know whats wrong with me... but i glad im not the only one...
|

replied December 25th, 2009
ugh same with me! its the smell thats so embarrassing me..and i dont know whats wrong with me... but i glad im not the only one...
|

replied January 4th, 2010
You are Normal .. Be Happy and Love Yourself!
I don't believe it is pee.
I am a young 61 year old woman.
Do this test~ put your finger in your vagina, try to relax and creat pleasure for yourself. You will feel yourself release and feel where the fluid is coming from. Be happy, except ourself for being a highly sexual being. If the man in your life can't except this natural pleasure that happens to you because he excites you.
Be sorry for this man and move on... I'm sad to say this
but I had to do just that. You are normal!
|

replied April 30th, 2010
I love it that I''m a squirter/gusher.... My guy loves it too. He feels like the "King of the Castle"....when he makes me cum like that...which happens to be everytime!!! So ladies if ur man is hitting ur spot like that... I say embrace it!!
|

replied April 17th, 2011
my fiance loves tht im a squirter aswell.. altho it smells like pee its something im proud to have. plus he doesnt mind if a accidentally squirt in his face which is great!! Smile
|

replied August 16th, 2010
I have done this many times and it is definitely urine. The best way to prevent it is to make sure you pee before sex!
|

replied September 13th, 2010
when im going solo...my vibe makes me pee...i go is before hand...but trust me..it urine! im embarrassed and afraid to let go w/ a guy for fear of it happening too
|

replied September 13th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Weedeater and peekycheeky, talk to your doctors. They can make sure there is no infection or physical problems. It is not that unusual for women to urinate during sexual play. Unlike men, our bladders does not shut when we get aroused. Techniques where we try to stimulate our g-spots unfortunately also cause trauma to our bladder sphincter muscles. Do kegel exercises, and plenty of it to improve your muscle control.

Older woman and woman that had children are much more likely to leak a bit.

If you leak when you laugh, cough, sneeze or lift something heavy, the chances are very good that you will also leak during sexual play.

Unfortunately the whole female ejaculation discussion masks some real problems that a substantial number of women face, causing them not to seek help.

Releasing during orgasm feels great if you can let go and not worry. It will increase the pleasure you get from orgasm. Pee before sex, put a cover over your mattress or do it in the bathroom, put old towels under you and enjoy it.

Best of luck and take care.
|

replied September 21st, 2010
its a real urine. i already study it
actually that is urine from your bladder. when your clitoris is stimulated, your kidneys is stimulated too because nerve from kidney connected with nerve in your clitoris.. it truu. check out your human nerve analysis
|
12 >>