Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Any Other Gushers? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
Tmi alert- don't read if you don't want tmi!

I ejaculate regularly. I am whats known as a 'gusher' it's great! It is definately not urine either. It comes from my vagina and happens whenever my g-spot is stimulated. It is a colourless, odourless and tastless liquid and I gush a hell of a lot it's all over the bed usually.

My partner loves it though and so do. It gives me an intense orgasm which is different to clitoral and normal vaginal orgasms (all three feel different to me) and I orgasm literally within 3 seconds

my partner stimulates my g-spot by inserting a finger and making a ( shape with his finger facing him. He then presses it against the front wall of my vagina and wiggles it around. amazing! My ex husband never mastered that concept and we were together 6 years

is anyone else a gusher? i read a few girls saying they felt they needed to pee- well that's what happens to me when i'm just about to gush. carry on and let yourself go! i promise you it is not urine. we have analysed it and like i said it is colourless, odourless and tasteless. let yourself go and you will have an amazing orgasm!
:
try and get your partner to make a ( shape with his finger against your front wall and wiggle it around. you never know you may find another pleasure spot Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Becky
|

replied April 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
I gush.. but.. it is mostly with self stimulation i have never gotten off with a guy doing ne thing until actually last night when i had more than one orgasm in a row.. and no it was not the first time i was with a guy either.. i just get a really bad sensation like i am about to pee.. and then.. it gets all wet.. TMI i know...
|

replied March 25th, 2012
Great news
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2013
I am a gusher but only when I'm riding my husband or f I'm flat on my back and my knees are pressed to my chest ... Sorry tmi it embarrasses me but he lovessssss it so I just let go he says he can feel it build up inside right before I'm about to "gush" it's odorless but its very messy and soaks everything ...
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
I am as wellll =) but in a really ... wierd way LOL. I gush but i never feel it that much but partner actually feels it ALOT when he's fingering me though. I feel it once it reaches the outside but he says it's like ... juice shooting out lol. i was like oh heck yessssss. lol.
|

replied March 25th, 2012
I love gushers.
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Yeah, I'm a gusher too. I don't do it everytime, and there are even some times when I feel it coming and I "hold back" cause I'm not prepared to soak my sheets. lol. The orgasms that come when I gush are huge, and I agree that they're different from regular vaginal orgasms. Those feel like waves to me, where the gusher feels more like an earthquake. I actually first made myself ejaculate, and then after that it was a cinch to do it with my husband. I guess my body "learned" how to do it or something.
|

replied March 25th, 2012
Thanks
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2009
Gusher
hi, im a 'gusher' too, and, up until reciently i was told that ur cum has urine in, before this happened my boyfriend mentioned to me that my cum was really potient in smell and since then it's kinda puts me off the idea of sex, the desire to pee it makes me feel not proud to be a gusher.
if someone could write back i would be really appreciated, thanks
|

replied March 25th, 2012
Your cum does not contain urine. Take cranberry,grapefruit,apple cider vinegar pills to remove any vaginal odor.
|

replied September 21st, 2009
well , I will tell you all gushers or squirters.... you should be sooo proud of having such beautiful "gift". nothing makes a man more happy and horny that makes his woman squirt... it something so special and unfortunatly some people do not know, iven deny.
but of course, us who has the priviledge of experience a lady gushing,,, it is something very vey nice. congratulations to all of you, blessings and best wishes. eddi from mexico.
|
Users who thank eduardoinmexico for this post: babujithegreate 

User Profile
replied September 28th, 2009
Gushers
I encountered a gusher many years ago in my early 20s and was shocked and confused by it. It�s not something that they teach you about in Sex ed classes and so did not know what was happening to the girl. But I do remember being very turned on by the warm feeling of the fluids. I am now in my 30s and long to meet another real gusher again. I have come across a few squirters who I also enjoy and by using a technique that I have developed can always make them come. But like it as been said before, gushers are the ultimate turn-on for most men so celebrate what you have got. My search continues. Walt London.
|

replied January 26th, 2012
Iam very proud to say that I am gusher and that is an understatement beleive me! I thought I was peeing also. It is so incrediably wild ! Each time becomes more intense , Can do it 6x in a row my guy loves it! It goes everywhere and the bed gets soaked but it feels so gooood! And it is not urine!!!
|

replied December 4th, 2009
i am proud to say that i am a gusher too.. it first occurred to me the other night when he was about to stick 'er in.. i thought to myself yes it is fianly happening. then i got to excited and out she came... i was mortified i never realized being a gusher was so conciquential to my sex life Sad
|

please right back on a solution that will me with my problem...
|

The Art of Gushing it something that most women do not ecperience

And for ALL men, this is something that makes a difference.

For those who gush, i can only say one Thing ( You Lucky Gal )

It is normal for women who are not used to it, to feel as if this is something bad, or feel afriad to let go, but what none of the above posts say, is that it is a gift ( Yes i know this was stated) but, I mean in terms of the experience between you and your partner. Not many women can do this, and the fact that you can do it, is something special

Every girl wants to, and every guy wishes he has a girl that does.

My Partner, is a gushers from normal penetration, but i have a lot to enjoy. Changing the dynamics of the event changes the experience. What if is said that,normal penetration does not do it for me alone. I know that it is something that turns me on, but i also know it can be differntand something i can only experience with my partner

Feel Free to experiment. After all you only live once, and experiences are all we have for both female and Male

I am male and i have no shame in saying "i wish I was female" for one reason only. Females have organs designed specifially and for no other purpase than pleasure ( Orgasm - Multiple Orgasm.) I am aware of the troubles females have to face in live ( and make no mistake - males have issue to )

Dont hide from what you have or have not got. Just be happy that whatever it is, you can share it with someone else.

Alan.
|

sexedfrosh_09

I am sorry for the refernce here, but you are like a happy dog, that pees itself.

You cant think of your experience as something that went wrong, you get excited and out it comes. No Pun intended.

Instead think of it as an event that changed your life. Something that you and your partner experienced.

If it happens again, Try not to think negative, instead use it, Trust me from a male perspective this is the highest point of a males life ( "Did i Do that" )

Please your partner after the event, and at such a leveled state of mind, anything you do following will be like the happy drug of life. .Ultimatly turing a negative into a possitive, and wait for the results

If you trust your partner, theres is really no limit to the pleasure that you can provide to each other, both sexually and emotionally
Alan.
|

replied December 6th, 2009
wow, and theres me thinking im unique.

My boyfriend and i were always confused when we discover how much ive cum after sex, we're beggining to get used to sleeping on wet bedsheets every night.

I never had anything like this with my first boyfriend, but i put that down to his lack of experience and my lack of knowledge on what feels good.

Ive never felt anything so good in my life! And i would do it more often if it wasnt for me getting sore after sex, does anybody else who gushes/squirts during sex feel sore afterwards or is this a totally different problem??
|

replied December 7th, 2009
Bless your hearts ladies. Gushers or squirters I never encountered through out my entire life, until I briefly reunited 22yrs latter with my high school sweet heart. The prospect of the rest of my life is daunting now. The pleasure and satisfaction is to die for.!
|

replied December 9th, 2009
I gush but I only seem to gush whenever I play with myself. My boyfriend has never gotten me to really do it except once. Idk why that is but its really annoying.
|

replied December 10th, 2009
I love gushers! Wait, we're talking about the fruit snack, right? My favorite flavor is watermelon. As for this vaginal gushing, it sounds super dooper disgusting.
|

replied February 21st, 2010
And another gusher with a Q:
I am a gusher too! Good to know there are more of us there then i thought. Due to 'alarmed' reponses from earlier partners, i had 'turned it off' for ages! I just would get close and stop any movement and change the thoughts in my head and bam, no waterfall.

I have accepted it, which makes your partner easier to accept it. for a guy who never experience it before, they usually are curious and yep, turned on.

However, i tend to gush more on self stimulation, but i think its because i had so many negative experiences with it when i was younger that i just kind of, kept it to myself, so to speak. Now, even if i think i have control on it, my man and i will be hot and bothered and bam, all on its own! lol

Now, I have a related Q: to my fellow gushers, if you havent 'gushed' in sometime...even with regular sex or play, and then go to have sex, do you experience a slight painful sensation higher inside with deep penetration? i ask this because i did feel pain on one side, even my man felt it, like a balloon or something. Then I gushed like a flood...next day the 'balloon, and the pain' was gone...just wondering if any one else can share some insights on this. My take is that, if you hold back and dont allow yourself to gush when your body is ready, perhaps it kind of builds up??
|

replied March 25th, 2010
Gushing Gallons
I have experienced this with my current partner twice. never before this... The first time was a lot I thought, until the second time. I was gushing over and over, lost track of how many times, and I soaked right through the comforter, the sheets, the mattress cover, and I was feeling really embarrassed about it. He was not only accepting of it, he was amazed and I think even proud of it. He kept asking me, do you want to do it again....lol He said it was an extreme turn on for him. I thought maybe I had peed it seemed like so much, but agreed, no urine smell and was colourless. So I guess that is what it was. Not something I want every time we have sex due to the mess, but a wild experience, and one to repeat once in a while....maybe outside on the hammock in the summer.
|

replied March 25th, 2010
I am a 'gusher' also,but I'm pretty uncomfortable with it because when my boyfriend fingers me I get really wet,but I don't feel an orgasm or pleasure. Is there something wrong with me?
|

replied May 29th, 2010
Looking to be part of the Gusher group? You can!
If you are looking to become a "Gusher" You can! These things don't happen to selected people. (Well only women of course) Some women are born to be gushers but there is a way to become a gusher your self. It takes time and work but it can be done and the reward is well worth it. First you need to be massaged and relax for about 2-3 months. This means you need to get some one to massage you at least once every two days (For best results get two every day) every where, including the breast and around the vagina. This will not work if the massage is only concentrated on just one part of the body. For example: The back. So you need to know some one close. That's one major reason why very few females are gushers. (You know since most men don't like giving out massages) The final step you need to do is to simply stimulate your G-spot. If this is still not working then you your not getting massaged every where, your getting massaged where where enough or simply you don't know how to stimulate your G-spot. One way to stimulate the G-spot is to only insert your middle and ring finger. (Looks like your doing the spider man wed throw) Insert only those fingers and hit the roof of your vagina and extend all the way down. Repeat until you Gush. Men: Check with your partners to know what speed sets well for her. (For best results do it your self.) For more information write me.
|

replied July 19th, 2010
go with the flow
my wife is a gusher... its good to be king! we have recently discovered in the last month my wife is a squirter/gusher. as a man i can tell you its nothing to be ashamed of,its an extreme turn on. since our discovery, i find myself waiting for the next big thing, which makes me last for hours and hours. btw, last she hit the wall, four feet awazy. like i said, its good to be KING!!!!!! looking forward to your comments. SCUBA STEVE
|
12 >>