Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I'm Back In School!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey all,

i just wanted to tell you girls I am going to a new school now. I started yesursday it is so much better than my old school!!! The teachters are so nice. At my old school you where just in a big room but this school you have classrooms it goes by your subject. So I am doing soicals so their are gr 10,11 and 12's in the room with 2 teachers. I go from 12:30 - 3:30 and get a 15 min break at 2..I am so happy there are tons of hot guys too :d !!! Well I better go my mom is going to be picking me up soon just had to tell all of you!!

Alison xoxo
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats! I'm so proud of you! I hope it works out better this time! You get to keep your computer now right!?
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Congrats! I am very happy that you are happy. Keep working hard! You can do it!
Love
chanda
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey thank you girls!!! I can keep the comp now!:d
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congrats and best wishes hun!