Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Third Trimester

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
WOOHOO IN THE Home stretch finally!! 28 weeks tomorrow!
Anyways i have gotten my morning sickness back!!
ahh yuck!
I feel like im back in my 1st trimester only with awful backpain and a baby kicking me.. everything hurts and im tired and i feel nausiated all the time now...grr does this go away or should i expect another 12 weeks of this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
the nausia i mean.. i know the hurtin's only gonna get worse lol
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i dont know about nausea but for the last like 5 weeks ive been puking after i eat...pretty much anything

i think its because the baby is pushing on the stomach so when she kicks anything in the stomach goes up into the esophegus....thats probably why your feeling nauseus, my guess at least

i dont think itll ease up until the baby drops, if the baby drops, otherwise itll get better after the baby is born lol

yay for the home stretch, happy 28 weeks....man that seems like so long ago now that i was 28 weeks, and it was only about 7 and a half weeks ago...ill be 36 weeks on tuesday yay

~alicia~
|

replied April 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
im jealous lol..im hoping the last 12 weeks fly by but for some reason have a feeling that it will be the slowest 3 months of my life.
i had a dream last night that she was here and i held her and was so madly in love it hurt.. ahh i cant wait for her to get here!!
|

User Profile
replied April 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
dont be jelous lol, these last couple weeks are not fun at all, i can barely eat anything, its hard to breath, i cant sleep, i always have to pee, bleh

it seems like forever for me too, not only am i pregnant and waiting for my baby to get here, its also my senior year of high school so that makes it even slower i cant even get senioritis because i have to be absolutly sure i pass, i cant repeat this year next year, i dont think i would be able to leave me baby that long, plus my husband is leaveing for bahran (sp) in july (tenitivly) so no one would be here to watch her and shed only be a few months old

wow sorry im rambling

~alicia~
|

replied April 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I feel you. My husband is in the military and will be gone for a year come march and i get to be a single mom for all that time..Its rough..Plus im trying to get my BA finished right now..
|

replied April 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
The last trimester was the longest for me. Ugh aches, pains, swollen feet, swollen ankles, constant trips to the bathroom, feeling starved but only being able to eat a little bit. In the very end, I thought every step I took he was going to fall out of there. I loved the huge kicks, but sometimes they did really hurt.
The good thing was I didn't feel sick.

The great thing is I have a handsome little man that made it all worthwhile.
|