Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

Ovulation Predictor Kit

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
can anybody tell me if it matters whether you do the opk with the first urine of the day or not because i did 2 opk test on the same day one in the morning and one later in afternoon and the read different results.

the morning one said positive and the later one said negative.

also is the digital opk worth paying the extra money for as im in two minds whether or not to buy one
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
The reason that happens is because you have a surge and then it dwindles off. It is possible you caught the end of your surge in the morning and it was gone by afternoon.
|

replied July 8th, 2007
Hello,

The direction on my monitor says to test between the hours of 2pm-8pm. Good luck
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2007
I've read that woman can ovulate anywhere between 10 and 48 hrs. They say to get the best reading you should test once in the morning and one in the afternoon to pinpoint when your ovulating. Good luck Baby Dust!!!!
|
Tags: Fertility, urine
Quick Reply