Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

a Taste of Cum

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hello everyone. i have a question that i need answered. i slept with someone that i have just started seeing. no it was not the first time we had sex but it was the first time she asked me to swallow my own cum. or share it with her as she put it. does this seam normal to any of you. and would you do it. why would she want me to swallow my own cum? and how do you react to something like that.
thanks for your help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It is very normal.

When she holds the semen in her mouth and comes up for a kiss with you it is called snowballing.

I know that most people are not going to agree with me, but believe me; wanting you to taste your own cum is not weird. Do you like kissing your girl after going down on her? You have her juices on yuor mouth and she will have to taste and smell it when you kiss her.
|

replied April 20th, 2007
yes i do kiss her after going down on her. i guess it is just the thought of having my own ejaculate in my mouth. i mean we all know what male cum looks like. i give you girls credit for what you do.should i do it for the relationship?
|

replied April 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You should try it for your own expereince, not to keep the relationship going. If you like it, then cool. If not, well, then tell your girl. If she makes this a major issue, then maybe she's not the one for you. You should never be forced to do what you don't want to do.
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
This is perfectly normal haccord. I'm glad you asked actually, because the first time I kissed a girl and she spit quite a bit surprisingly, I was shocked and a bit discomfortable; time goes on and I found out it's normal. I've kissed many girls after recieving oral (matter of fact they even kissed me after I went down on them). Nothing to worry about, semen is high in protien. I wouldn't recall it having really that destinct of taste; you'd think it'd be gross because of how cum stinks. go for it, experience something new. Wink

I agree with you Eirie.
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with the others. If you're comfortable with it and like it, then go for it. There's nothing wrong with that. Some men really like it, and some don't. If you really don't like it, be honest. It's not a big deal. If you don't like it, there are probably plenty of other things you two can do that you both like.
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
my man snowballs with me alot! he says if i have to taste it then so should he! if it's something you want to do then go for it. my husband never wanted to do it and i respected his desicion.
|

replied April 23rd, 2007
first i would like to thank everyone for replying.
well i did try it and it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be.
it was different, and it is going to take some getting used to.
but i did explain to her that i was a little apprehensive about it, and she was okay. but i figured what the hell, why not try somthing new. she likes to do it and it is somthing i can live with if it will make her happy. like i said its not so bad.

thanks guys&ladies
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
haccord wrote:
first i would like to thank everyone for replying.
well i did try it and it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be.
it was different, and it is going to take some getting used to.
but i did explain to her that i was a little apprehensive about it, and she was okay. but i figured what the hell, why not try somthing new. she likes to do it and it is somthing i can live with if it will make her happy. like i said its not so bad.

thanks guys&ladies

the fact that I was the only guy who answered with a guys point of view; no problem bro...it's what we are here for. Like is said it aint the best but it's not as bad as it smells. A bleach smell is a whole nother story. Mad haha
I'm glad you accepted it as something new to try...we only live once. As well, it's good to hear that you made your girl happy. If you are really uncomfortable about some things, you need to set some steaks up for dignity. I know you'd do things to make her happy, but some things you need to put some back bone into. Although, this was an easy one to let go...nothing wrong with tasting your own cum. Wink
|
Quick Reply