Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Omfg

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
User Profile
my baby boy is growing up Sad he gots a toofie now Shocked i tried taking a pic but he wont let me do it.. but heres some pics of him playing in his new toy....

and some rewind time

man he can fit in that anymore

just born

extreme rewind

Last edited by oh_mommy on April 19th, 2007 07:33 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aww! he looks so good in red! that looks like a great gym. i wish we'd gotten that one.

did you know he was working on a tooth? i think finn might be because he has been such a beast lately.

he's grown so much! i remember when that u/s pic was your avatar.
|

replied April 19th, 2007
Experienced User
what a little ham.. he is getting so big! HOw big is here now? I cant get over it!
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2007
Supporter
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
aww! he looks so good in red! that looks like a great gym. i wish we'd gotten that one.

did you know he was working on a tooth? i think finn might be because he has been such a beast lately.

he's grown so much! i remember when that u/s pic was your avatar.

i knew he was getting a tooth but its not the tooth thats been bugging him Shocked

im guessing reese weights around 20 or so lbs
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2007
Supporter
oh wow .sarah, he's getting so handsome!!
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
he has such a cute little face, i can't believe he's so big either. all the babies are getting so big. Sad
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2007
Supporter
HcoBrunette06 wrote:
he has such a cute little face, i can't believe he's so big either. all the babies are getting so big. Sad

i know isnt it sad, but atleast there are new ones all the time Very Happy
|

replied April 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
aw reese has gotten so much bigger! he's such a cutie sarah. the time really does slip away.
|

replied April 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It's so cool to see older pics of them and see how much they have grown. what a cutie and congrats on the tooth!
|

replied April 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
how cute!!!

my son has the same fisher price toy..he hates it
|