Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

I Want to Die

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
i want to die
i dunno why
i'm 13
hope i'll live to 14

does anxiety have to do with my self-torture and urge to die?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 17th, 2007
Experienced User
You dont want to die you just dont want to feel the way you are feeling now. There is help out there that can help you deal with your anxiety and depression. I know what its like to wake up and wish you hadent but when you seek the right help than the world will seem a better place. Speak with your GP and they will be able to do a mental health evaluation and give you methods of being able to help you handle you depression. You should also speak with a councellor. They will be able to give you invaluable advice and help you understand why you feel the way you do.

The best thing is to seek help and you should be proud of yourself for coming onto the forum and taking the first steps.

If you need to speak to someone then feel free to PM me.

Good Luck

Natalie
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: I Want to Die
iwanttodie wrote:
i want to die
i dunno why
i'm 13
hope i'll live to 14

does anxiety have to do with my self-torture and urge to die?

Please talk to someone. Do not feel ashamed. There are many people that have the same problems you have and can help you. Seek out people that is what they are there for.
Please keep me posted.
|

replied August 22nd, 2007
umm... i think he's gone. i think he done suicide because months laters he never posted again. he only did 4 posts and his 2nd post in this topic is his latest.
|

replied May 30th, 2008
about commiting suicide
ive been depressed for 5 months now im homeless now because i stoped working to care for sick disabled mom shes passed on i have no one now im allalone and no one cares thata a fact my therapist says she cares but shes full of it they even say they care they go on 1 patient at a time i see my therapist and she ignores me when with another not even hi i hate that im tired of being depressed im homeless now because i do good deed and thia is my reward i hate the world all this violance in this country people killing people every day it sickens me now im homeless i beged people for a couch to sleep on people i know they all say no screw them let them all die its tough and hard my name is jim in boston
|

replied June 1st, 2008
Experienced User
Hey man...YOU DONT WANT TO DIE!!!.. not really. Lifes too short anyway. One only lives for a few years, who knows whats next. It might be awful so dont waste the few years we all have on earth. Ive been through a few stages of being depressed and only seing black. What cured me was going to India for 6 months. Life doesnt seem all bad when you have a 5 year old hanging on to your trousers without any legs, just skating on a skate board pleading for food. Or a 7 year old boy with a huge scar on his arm begging for money but when you look his scar is actually a bunch of scars where his guardians cut him open every day to beg for money. Or another kid smiling and laughing and than you realise that kid is high as a kite on opium. Life really isnt so bad, we could have it much worse. If your homeless, go to a refuge and go through all the bollocks and get a home, job etc. If youre depressed that seems like the hardest thing to do, go to the doctors. Theres pills for pretty much everything and you wont be a failure by taking summin that will give you the boost to do something. You hear about the earthquake in China and cyclone in Tibet..?? Theres thousands out there that havent got the chance to get medical treatment. Please do it...FOR YOURSELF. Make the most of the little time we have.
|