Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Pictures! Not Many :(

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
never mind.

Last edited by HcoBrunette06 on April 17th, 2007 12:10 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
awww, 2 little lovebirds! Cute pics .terra! You 2 look happy together........and I think a relationship is good if you feel comfortable being stupid together!
|

replied April 16th, 2007
ahhhh your such a cute couple!!!
|

replied April 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
awww! you guys are so adorable!

i love the one where you're looking at him and you say you look mad. you don't look mad, you look smitten!
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
thanks girls!

yeah we act stupid with each other about 99% of the time, you should hear us. he's the funniest person i've ever met, that helps.

he doesn't like swimming, so whne we were at the hotel.. it kept getting deep so i made him get on my back so he'd go under the flaps to go outside with me lol it was fun. i'm glad we're so comfortable with each other.

now he's leaving for school... from 1-5 am Sad gay
|

replied April 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
you two are beyond cute terra, it kills me! i'm sorry he had to leave. if you guys have made it in a long distance relationship for two years though you've really got something strong going on.
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yaaaaaaaa, thanks to those of you who did comment.
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2007
Supporter
I missed them terra what I want to see. gosh take your kids to school and miss alot Crying or Very sad
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lol they've been up silly. do u have myspace? they're on there too.

terra blanchard if u havent added me yet.
|
Quick Reply