Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Has This Ever Happened to Anyone Else?

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
i was trying to concentrate on writing a report when all of the sudden i got this really uncomfortable burning sensation in my head and neck, it felt like my thoughts were constipated, piled high with no where to go, and most notably, like my brain was on fire. afterwards i started to feel really down. the firey sensation subsided, but flared up again, and now it's sitting at the nape of my neck. i'm a little worried, and wasn't quite sure where to post this under. has this ever happened to anyone else?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2007
Supporter
Hi
I see no one had posted, was just curious if you were ok? Did you figure out what was causing the burning sensation? Sounded really strange!
|
Did you find this post helpful?