Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Weight Loss

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
I am a woman of 35 years. 3 months back havve done my surgery for preventing pregnanacy. Now a days I am loosing weight too much. Now my apettite is also decreased. I have done all the medical check ups like sugar, pressure, thyroid etc. I am very much worried about the weight loss. My proper weight is 56-60 kg but now I am having only 50 kgs.
Please advise me the reason behind this loss?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
the sugery you had done should not be making you lose weight. But if you have a lack of appitite i'm sure you are eating less and insults losing weight. If all of your blood work came back normal. I would ask your Doctor and see if he cam give you any suggestions to your lack of appitite.
|

replied May 2nd, 2007
Thanks for the responce. I am having pain in shoulder and hands. We can say numbness to the hands. When I have consulted the doctor ,he told it is due to the cool atmosphere,that is why the blood cells will contrast. I have take some tables for that also. Since I am working,I can't avoid A/C in office. Will this problem will happen due to spondulisis. Or it is due to the poor blood circulation? What shall do to over come all this problems. From Doctors I didn't get the proper solution. Please advise me regarding this.
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
ginu wrote:
Thanks for the responce. I am having pain in shoulder and hands. We can say numbness to the hands. When I have consulted the doctor ,he told it is due to the cool atmosphere,that is why the blood cells will contrast. I have take some tables for that also. Since I am working,I can't avoid A/C in office. Will this problem will happen due to spondulisis. Or it is due to the poor blood circulation? What shall do to over come all this problems. From Doctors I didn't get the proper solution. Please advise me regarding this.

I'm sorry I am not a Doctor so I can't help you with this one. Is there any chance you can have the A/C turned up so it does not make you so cold?
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Okay, I have no idea what this is doing here on the abortion debate forum since this is not about abortion .A.T .A.L.L so I'm moving it... Shocked Confused
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hi there. sorry you keep geting moved around to different forums but i have moved you to one that best fits your topic.

unexplained weight loss should be talked about with your doctor.

good luck and i hopeyou get the answers you need.
|
Quick Reply