Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Kidney Stone/urinary Infection

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
went to hospital for kidney stone blood in urine throwing up blood, told right kidney not working properly need to see urologist because some kind of level is high what can i expect them to tell me at dr. apt or what should i be asking?????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
not really sure, they may go over your bloodwork results again and run more tests possibly ultrasound your kidneys. They wanna make sure what they found is still there and not gotten worse etc. Then they will go from there. im not sure what to ask other then what anything means if udo not understand what they are saying to you about your results etc.
|

replied July 27th, 2007
Re: Kidney Stone/urinary Infection
xgraysonx wrote:
went to hospital for kidney stone blood in urine throwing up blood, told right kidney not working properly need to see urologist because some kind of level is high what can i expect them to tell me at dr. apt or what should i be asking?????
they will do tested like xrays and blood ,urine,and see where the stone is what what they need to do about it.drink alot of water
|