Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Mole Looking Spots On Butt And Back Thigh?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I am 31 years old and very active. I took a 9 month lay off from lifting weights and running and walked with my pregnant wife. I started my workouts back up 2 weeks ago. I also got into running sprints last week. Today in the shower i notice little mole looking spots on the back of my thighs up to the lower sides of my butt. They do not hurt and I cant feel them. No itch, nothing. What is going on? Could this be from the heat on the machine weight lifting machines or from the new sprinting?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 14th, 2007
Supporter
Hello
I have never really heard ofgetting mole looking spots from working out or running. I can undersand if you have been in direct sun or have a history/family history of getting sunburned. What colors are these spots and are they raised? For peace of mind, if this is bothering you so very much, schedule an appointment wiht a dermotologist. I go fo regular skin checks every year now. I had a spot (mole black) that jsut appeared one day. I actally thought wasa deer tick. Had it removed and biopsy concluded it was melanoma. I had spent years in the sun without even thinking about sunscreen. This could very well be nothing, but well worth the fee to go and find out that is really is nothing! Good luck!
|

replied April 17th, 2009
black spouts on ass after delivery
kindly suggest the treatment for the black spouts on ass after delivery
|

replied November 23rd, 2012
Black mole
My 7yr old son has a black mole on top of his bottom not sure what it is,it's not hurting him nor itching???
|