Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Sore Rash On Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi, my boyfriend has developed a strange rash on and around the head of his penis. Its sort of mottled red but with little white dots all over and apparently the whole area is very sore and uncomfortable. This has appeared after having sex but i dont believe it to be an std. Its happened before and gone away but i was just wondering what it was because its worrying him alot. Thanks in advance for any help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2007
issues of this nature need to be addressed by a doctor. it could be a number of things. yeast infection for instance, and if that is the case the two of you are not doing anything but passing it back and forth to each other. i believe you both need to go and get tested and make sure you start treatment together that way you will be well again at the same time good luck
|

replied April 23rd, 2007
It doesnt sound like an STD, but more of a rash caused by lack of lubrication. I had it once or twice, very sensitive and visibly scarred glans and foreskin for a few days - 1 week. Don't know what the white stuff is though, i suggest he goes to see a doctor ASAP if it doesnt get better in 2-3 days
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Røyksopp wrote:
It doesnt sound like an STD, but more of a rash caused by lack of lubrication. I had it once or twice, very sensitive and visibly scarred glans and foreskin for a few days - 1 week. Don't know what the white stuff is though, i suggest he goes to see a doctor ASAP if it doesnt get better in 2-3 days

yeah, I heard last night that this guy was getting a rash because a chemical reaction from his lubricant. ...change lubricants.
|
Quick Reply