Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Right Ear Pain Associated With the Right Side of My Throat.

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Since yesterday i've had this pain in my right ear coming from the right side of my throat. My wisdom tooth is out and has actually been bothering me. Could that pain be the cause of the pain? When I tilt my head to the right and try to swallow, it hurts a little. Does anyone know what this is or could be? What I could possibly do without seeking medical attention, since I don't have health insurance? Also I have Amoxcillin that was previously prescribed to me for an ear ache. Could I take that to get rid of my infection, if its an infection.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 30th, 2009
Right ear pain, tight throat
I have right ear pain and tighening of the throat and it is associated with my colon and irregularity as strange as it may seem.
|
Did you find this post helpful?