Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Hey, Im New!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey Ladies, im currently 34 weeks pregnant with twins!! Yes I know I got a double blessing Shocked , this being my first pregnancy!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2007
Supporter
Twinnies! good luck hun you're gunna have your hands fuuuuuuuuuul lol. How old are you etc? I'm .danni 15 and 30 weeks tommorow with a little girl called .Mika .Charlotte
|

replied April 13th, 2007
I know right! Laughing Its 2 Identical boys! Oh im 17, and im in the hospital right now (preeclampsia) on my Laptop, My inducement day is April 23rd Yay! Cant wait! twins will tired u out Shocked
I saw your pictures and Your very pretty, and what a cute belly, wish I still had my belly ring Surprised And what a cute Name for ur little girl!
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2007
Supporter
Only ten days to go then! Wish i had 10 days instead of 10 weeks lol. Oh god that pic is urrm very unflattering but hey i'm pregnant i'm not trying to look good. have you got names for them both yet or are you just gunna wait and see?
|

replied April 13th, 2007
You look great, don't worry, I blew up like a ballon, 145-243lbs Shocked We still deciding on names, My boyfriend wants to name them and then my mom wants to name them. So its an ongoing fued right now Confused Good luck on the 10 week mark, u made it this far and thats great. Fingers cross for a speedy pregnancy for you. Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2007
Supporter
i'm doing quite well with weight gain... so far but i'm waiting to balloon! I got my way with naming, .Dom hated .Mika to start with and then it grew on him and he loves it so i got my way on that one and her middle name is .Charlotte after my older sister so i guess i got my way on that one too, she's got .Dom's surname though so he's got that one lol. My pregnancy has flown by i still remember doing the test like it was yesterday
|

replied April 13th, 2007
I wish it was that easy with my boyfriend Rolling Eyes Im Glad you had a speedy pregnancy, I swear sometimes I feel like im 12 months pregnant Confused Glad u handling your weight though, Maybe if I didnt eat so much, hmmmm Razz Oh well
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2007
Supporter
Sometimes i'm like 'oh my god will 10 weeks never be over' and then it's like 'woah .Mika going to be here in *10* weeks Shocked ' once i have an idea in my head i have to do it so in honesty .Dom didn't stand much chance in naming lol
|

replied April 13th, 2007
lol, thats how I felt too, now I actually know thier gonna be here on the 23rd Shocked The more closer I get the more nervous I get, I was so excited to get to this point, now its like "oh my, these two big babies have to come out." Shocked
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2007
Supporter
Just out of interest are you having a vaginal birth or c-section?
|

replied April 13th, 2007
Well it depends, If both babies are head down, on the 22nd they will put me on some medication to get my contractions started, and go into labor. BUT if one is breech or tranverse they will do a c-section on the 23rd. And I just talked to my doc 10 minutes ago, and she said I will be fully awake during the surgery Shocked And I always thought they'll put you to sleep Laughing But right now one is breech, both were head down 3 days ago, but baby B is always moving. Mad
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2007
Supporter
Cherry89 wrote:
Well it depends, If both babies are head down, on the 22nd they will put me on some medication to get my contractions started, and go into labor. BUT if one is breech or tranverse they will do a c-section on the 23rd. And I just talked to my doc 10 minutes ago, and she said I will be fully awake during the surgery Shocked And I always thought they'll put you to sleep Laughing But right now one is breech, both were head down 3 days ago, but baby B is always moving. Mad

One awkward one already! You'll have your hands full with that one lol. So it's pretty much 50/50 then, i hope that you have a happy and healthy birth whichever way it happens
|

replied April 13th, 2007
LOL, Thanks..Still got my fingers crossed for an uneventful 10 weeks for you. Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2007
Supporter
Cherry89 wrote:
LOL, Thanks..Still got my fingers crossed for an uneventful 10 weeks for you. Very Happy

Me too lol I'm having an extra scan on tuesday because they think she's too small even though i've told them that small babies run in my family but hey. So i get to see her again which i'm looking forward to
|

replied April 13th, 2007
Great, You get to see your cutie again, make sure you post on how your appoinment go. Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2007
Supporter
Cherry89 wrote:
Great, You get to see your cutie again, make sure you post on how your appoinment go. Very Happy

i will do indeed i just hope my scanner will work so i can post the scan pic because it wasn't working when i had my 20 week
|

replied April 13th, 2007
awww, hope it works this time! Very Happy
|