Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Hate the Wiggles

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Oooooohhhhhhhh, I have had enough!!!!!! Any one know how to make a kid stop liking something, i'll go nuts if I have to watch another wiggles movie or listen to another darn song of theirs!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hahaha entertain them with something else!!
|

Experienced User
Ive tryed, its mostly cause of all the driving we do, that stupid cd is almost always on.....
|

Extremely eHealthy
Buy a new one and tell them its the wiggles friend, and he wants them to listen to it, like elmo or something!!
|

Experienced User
Why didn't I think of that???? See others think in ways id never think of.... You guys are so smart
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well, my baby cousing loves the wiggles and it used to b teletubblies for the longest and so we had enough of the teletubbies so we let him play with the teletubbie tapes and then after a day or so he was like I wanna watch teletubbies andwe were like oh no noah! U broke the teletubbies, we cant watch them, they are gone! Lol, he hasnt asked for them since! He just says I broke the teletubbies! Lol
jordan andjaydyn
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes we are all very smart!!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Whats the wiggles?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Really? Isnt that kind of creepy? Hehe..
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
Ackk so annoying my sis watches them:| nn dances n sings
|

Experienced User
I dont like them either my lil brothers used to watch thier tapes over and over and over Rolling Eyes again it was soooo annoying! And yes sarf I think its kinda creepy too shoot four grown men dancing and singing oh lets not forget the talking car lol aww man i'm soo glad they got out of that fase!

Lana
|

Experienced User
You guys have only just got them there, they've been here for years!!!! My cousins watched them, my friends kids watched them, now my kid watches them!!!!! How many wiggly years do I have to put up with!!!!! Oh and for those who love the wiggles, the blue wiggle anthony, just became a daddy!!
|

Experienced User
Haha!
Hehhehehe.. The wiggles are one of those aussie 'inventions' that we aussies are embarrassed about but that you guys (americans) seem to love... Like the crocodile hunter! I swear normal aussies never say "crikey!" or jump on crocodile's backs! Laughing haha! The crocodile hunter is a bit of an embarassment at times.. But in reality is actually quite a nice person and a really great dad from what i've heard Smile btw, i'm from queensland, spam unapproved just like him Embarassed and may I add it's very hot here at the moment!
Regards,
leni.
Ps. My sympathies to those who have been upset by recent 'events' on the boards. My sympathies also go out to kelly Sad
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
My nephew loves the wiggles but I can't stand them!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile