Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Too Horny? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am a 23 year old female who has a very very high sex drive. It sometimes seems overwhelming how horny I get sometimes. I am wondering if there could be something wrong with me hormonally. I have already had a partial hyster and only have my cervix and one ovary due to endometriosis and I was hoping that my sex drive would also take a dip but it hasn't. Should I go to a doctor to get my hormone levels checked. I don't have insurance right now, so i don't want to waste money if it is something that cannot be fixed.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Burr
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You could always try going to Family Planning or Planned Parenthood to get looked at and ask some questions. I am not a doctor, and I certainly could be wrong here, but I would not really think that it was a hormonal problem just because there is not really a "normal sex drive." Sex drives can vary an awful lot from one person to the next, and that's normal.
|

replied April 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
it just sounds like your horny,no big problem I think.
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2007
Experienced User
i don't want to sound rude but what's the problem? i guess it would be a problem if you can't find a willing partner. other than that i would just go with it. sometime in the future you may not have one at all. if you really think this is a problem try looking into a free clinic. i did not mean to be rude, i just think it's rare to find a woman with a very high sex drive.
|

replied April 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Im 23 years old and i have quite a high sex drive aswell. I dont think its anything to be worried about just a part of getting a little older I suppose.

Not to sure if a dr will be able to subscribe you with anything as its just a normal part of life and human nature.

My advice would be to embrace it. Razz

Good Luck

Natalie
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Having a high sex drive can be a normal, great thing. I think a lot of times people assume that men are supposed to be horny and women aren't. This is not true. Women like sex too. Everyone's sex drive is different.

However, if you have an unusually high or low sex drive it can be due do a physical or mental problem. Change in sex drive is a symptom of lots of things. If you are having any other symptoms (mood changes, weight changes, energy changes, etc.), definately get yourself checked out.

If not, enjoy it. Get a good man, get a good vibrator. There is nothing wrong with a high sex drive.
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Experienced User
I Agree
I agree a good vibrator is your best friend. There are certain times of the month right before I start my period, that I am extremely horny and just can't get enough.

But I also agree with seeing a Doctor to voice your concerns. Some questions you may want to think about if you speak with a Dr. Is it more of a feeling like you can't get enough? Or is it that you are not satisfied? Does your sex drive change during you cycle?

Good luck.
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I don't think there's anything wrong with a high sex-drive. When I first started dating my bf and after I had sex for the first time, I wanted it constantly! Now, I still enjoy sex but I don't need it as much as I did before.

It's completely natural!
|

replied April 27th, 2007
Experienced User
Praise the Lord
there is no problem here. any guy would be pleased to hear this. my girlfriend thinks shes a sexual person and all crazy and everything but in the last month im lucky if i get it 2x a week.

i wish she had half the sex drive that i do.
|

User Profile
replied June 16th, 2009
Oh God, I'm so horny as well. I know it can be so overwhelming. From personal experience, it's so untrue that women have a low sex drive. I can't take it. I guess it's okay if you have a partner, but I don't.
|

replied March 14th, 2012
Im the exact same way as you are. It is just becoming overwhelming for me and Im starting to become desperate for it.
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2012
Im a 23 yr old woman as well and with a high sex drive its super overwhelming ughh cant take it=\
|

replied September 22nd, 2009
Horny women are good
It is a wonderfoul thig to hear about horny girls. Just do youer thing. Just dont be so picky, for example "his eyebrows wer not just right" Or his hands are too harry. The way I see it is we live once. And I will tell you there is nothing better than a female aproachig me and saying can I buy you a drink, especially because I am phisically fit, This has happened only once or twice. nothing has to come of it,just conversation, or more if she likes.
|

replied September 22nd, 2009
It is likely more a mental thing. Perhaps you could try to shield yourself away from things that seem to promote sexual thoughts. Ask yourself if being horny is having a major impact on decisions you have made in your life. Granted it will always have SOME impact, but if you really think it is a problem, the last thing I would suggest is some kind of medicine to balance your hormones. Hormones are controlled by a number of things and I think there are more than enough variables to consider to adjust your diet and such to correct it in a natural way.
|

replied February 24th, 2010
should i change? i am too horny
omg. i'm 23 yr girl too, i had been sexually active since i was 18. i masturbate at least twice a day . i often think that i am too horny for asian girl standard, i chat a lot about sex online with stranger or sometimes friends too. and usually chatting will then lead to having intercourse or bj with them. i am sleeping around with a few frens too and i feel the guilt and often think of myself as a bad person, but i cant resist the temptation when these guys tease me with their thingy. what can i do? i really wanna know, should i stop sleeping around? but i really enjoy doing that and i am way too horny. Pls help
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied February 6th, 2012
I feel exactly the same way always, maybe you could give me advice and i could share some tips about how i get it controlled Smile ...
send me an e-mail: I think we mightbhelp each other Smile
|

User Profile
replied April 14th, 2012
I wish that my wife would have your hormone level of sex drive. Cause I am a Horney man too. I just can't get enough of it. I just have to masterbate on the side to keep me calm down.
|

replied February 24th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
single

Do you think your high libido is imparing your judgement? Do you feel like you cannot make good decisions in life because of your need for sex? Are you neglecting responsiblities like work or family? Is it damaging your ability to have healthy relationships with people?
|

replied October 22nd, 2011
Too horny?
just biology as far as i have ever been concerned. Monogamy likewise, however a new concept in human history; it'll be another million years or so before our genes start telling us, men and women (but especially men) that finding one person and remaining with them faithfully for life is perfectly acceptable as the norm, for evolution purposes. In other words, we have always been designed for fairly long term horny behavior. The whole polygamy revival then shouldnt offend or confound anyone who realizes that it was the gold standard for the fitness of our species. We are animals people, there is nothiing abnormal about that. No new diagnosis, no state of the art medication should be used to hold back tens of millions of years worth of blueballs.

"(life = orgasm X age) therefore an orgasm is the explosion of your entire life all at once in just a few seconds, thats why they get better and better"
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied December 3rd, 2011
well this don't really answer my question which is same other than the fact that I too am 23 and have a increase libido and mine didn't start til after having my daughter 3 years ago so I am just gonna assume it is normal cuz I don't really know otherwise
|

replied December 3rd, 2011
It is probably just an increase in hormones after you had your daughter if that is when it started. Have you always had a high sex drive?
Increased in sexual drive a sign of good health if anything. I Have always had a high sex drive to the point that some days i have to masturbate several times a day. I dont think that it is anything to be worried about at all
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied March 6th, 2012
=( my sad story
I am a newlywed and everytime I so much as look at my husbands face/body/ass I lose my mind. I want it when I want it and when I don't get it I feel as tho he's not attracted to me. and the worst part... I can't masterbate. I've tried everything and nothing. but only the thot of someone else touching me gets me hott. it upsets me so much sometimes that I burst into tears.. I wish there was something for me to try but every opinion doesn't ever help. I need a hornier man is all I can come up with =/
|

User Profile
replied April 14th, 2012
Newly wed should be making love left and right. Should be cuddling and kissing a lot not be in tears when you need it most. When I was newly wed me and my wife will be making love in every room in the house. But after five years and have three girls the sex drive are disturb by daily life now that the wife doesn't ever have the word "sex" exist in her world. If lucky I would get it once a month. It's a very sexless marriage that nothing should affect the sex life it was before. It's harder to cope with this than stress. sometimes I dress myself super handsome to see if she would be attracted to me but she would say "found someone else that's why you're all dress up". It just feels like it's just gonna get worser and worser. You're not alone. Hopefully the sky gonna clear up and bring some sunshine for you.
|

replied May 17th, 2012
sad
i also have the same problem! im 23 and for the past 2 years i have been crying over my sex life with my boyfriend who is 33. i feel like a man always wanting it and making him feel like its some sort of duty. and when we do have sex he hardly ever maintains an erection. some days i can't stop crying and he says its not a problem and just me cos i'm too horney. i'v been so depressed recently i don't want him to even touch me. he wants to 'touch' me all the time but its not like it goes anywhere which then onsets this heart crushing feeling. i'v read some books about how to go around with your man but i simply don't have the patience for the exercises anymore. i usualy masterbate few times a day but im trying not to anymore as an experiment to hopefully NOT want sex!
being horney sucks Sad
|
12 >>