Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Some Advice Please On Bisexualality!!!

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi.

I really dont mean to be crude about my question.So sorry if I offend anyone or come across as naieve.

I am newly bi sexual,i am female.I am wanting to embark on some physical action with a woman.But how do I make sure I protect myself? I mean in a realtionship with a man the man can wear a condom.But no one ever tells you how to protect yourself when in a woman to woman relationship.This is probably not going to be a long term relationship either.How do I stop my self from contracting any nasties?? Any info would be great and most appreciated. Xxxx Laughing
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 25th, 2004
I don't think anyone has answered you simply because we don't know.Try phoning an std clinic they will know but I don't think there is anything you can use.
|

replied February 25th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Exactly, I have absolutely no idea.
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Hey
This may sound wierd, but there is this show on tv, at night on the oh! Channel, I don't know if any of you have watched it. It is called talk sex with sue. It is really odd, but this old women answers all these sexual questions and I happened to flip through it the other day, and she was answering a phone call. The person on the phone asked how women can protect themselves, and she said that you can use a regular condom, you just cutt of the tip, and cut down the middle, and use it as a shield type thing. Or there is actually this latex shield thing you can buy, but I have no idea where you could get one, or if these even really work. I thought it was really funny seeing this old lady talk about all these sex positions and give people sex advice, but hey, somebody's got to do it. Good luck!!
|

replied March 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
The best thing to do is to be open and honest with your partner. You could both go to a clinic to get tested just so you can be more assured. And about protecting yourself in the future, I think you should use a female condom. Just be careful..
|