Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Omfgggggggggggggg (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
omg i think i am pregnant. its crazy cause i just saw bridgets and dalicias posts too..

me and mike are seperated and i had no money to refill my pills 2 weeks ago...cause i normally ask him. and i really thought i would be fine since we were on a break and it wasnt looking good. normally i would get my pills anyway to regulate my cycles...but i am broke....and i wasnt going to call him up asking for money for pills, for one cause we werent on good terms, and 2...he would ask me what the hell i need birth control for anyway....and prob wonder if i was sleeping around.
well sunday (easter), out of nowhere he asked me and trace to spend the day with him and started talknig about us getting back together...
and we did it...
and i told him not to cum in me cause i wasnt on the pill.
well he did anyway. he said he couldnt stop cause i was in the middle of the big "o".

o.m.f.g.

i thought about the morning after pill, but i read some stories about freaky side effects and some girl died from it.

omfggggggggggggggggggggg
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
at last something is going on around here! lol

hey girl,I know it only takes one time,but it really was only 1 time.don't flip out until you take the test.think positive!!! I hope for your sake everything turns out well with you and mike,even if you are not pregnant though!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
yeah i know...
its just that i am always really responsbile when it come to birth control and sex, etc....so this is just insane to me. Crying or Very sad
we cannot afford another baby Crying or Very sad
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
When are you going to test?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
well im not due for a period until like 2 weeks.

which is another thing....i think we did it right when i was ovulating! Shocked
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Nataliachick7 wrote:
well im not due for a period until like 2 weeks.

which is another thing....i think we did it right when i was ovulating! Shocked


I'm right there with you .nat. I'm ovulating now. And .baron came in me yesterday.

It had been a week since he ejaculated so it was a lot!!! Shocked

I wish you luck and I hope you get the results you want!!

Sarah
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Supporter
There must be something in the water!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Shocked I've never been more happy to be having my period!
Good luck to all of you. Hope you get the answer's you want!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Community Volunteer
It must be something going around here.

lol

I took the .m.a.p a couple of weeks ago and am patiently awaiting my period. It's due in the next 2 days. Confused
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
There's far too much sex being had round here, it's disgusting Mr. Green
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
PurestGreen wrote:
There's far too much sex being had round here, it's disgusting Mr. Green
lmfwao!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
PurestGreen wrote:
There's far too much sex being had round here, it's disgusting Mr. Green
Laughing Laughing
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Shocked something in the water maybe....good thing i am drinking coke huh?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 10th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
send it my way i want another lil one. cant seem to get my man to give me sone darn it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
SamanthaM wrote:
There must be something in the water!!


I think there is definitely something in the water!! Every since I got pregnant 5 months ago, I have heard of at least 10 other girls that I know getting pregnant. Then, last night, my husband tells me he wants to have one more after this one. Shocked Can we have this one first, please?????
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 10th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
Laughing Laughing Laughing
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Experienced User
I'm in the same predicament as you...I think I had sex around my ovulation time too and my period isn't suppose to come till next Tuesday, so I guess we will both have to wait!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i just got the morning after pill. you can take it up to 72 hours after sex it says. yay.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Experienced User
Guess I waited too long for the morning after pill, my "encounter" happened on Friday....Good Friday at that....we'll see how good it turns out. I hope everything works out for you Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Omfgggggggggggggg
Nataliachick7 wrote:
omg i think i am pregnant. its crazy cause i just saw bridgets and dalicias posts too..

me and mike are seperated and i had no money to refill my pills 2 weeks ago...cause i normally ask him. and i really thought i would be fine since we were on a break and it wasnt looking good. normally i would get my pills anyway to regulate my cycles...but i am broke....and i wasnt going to call him up asking for money for pills, for one cause we werent on good terms, and 2...he would ask me what the hell i need birth control for anyway....and prob wonder if i was sleeping around.
well sunday (easter), out of nowhere he asked me and trace to spend the day with him and started talknig about us getting back together...
and we did it...
and i told him not to cum in me cause i wasnt on the pill.
well he did anyway. he said he couldnt stop cause i was in the middle of the big "o".

o.m.f.g.

i thought about the morning after pill, but i read some stories about freaky side effects and some girl died from it.

omfggggggggggggggggggggg


the ecp is not dangerous and no one has died from using it..its just hormones like your regular pill. ive taken it numerous times and there are hardly any side affects anymore..the old pills were harsh . i think its your best option unless you want another child . oh i just saw your last post you took it ..sorry....and by the way best results within 72 hours and is still effective somewhat upto 5 days.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12 >>