Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

Skull Dent?

2 weeks ago i noticed dents on the back of my head, 2 of them that are equally on both sides.
Its got me kinda worried, i never noticed them before.. or maybe i just never payed attention to them. They are not painful or itchy. I also had an MRI, blood test done abought 3 months ago for other purposes, results all normal.

I'm 18 years of age and don't have any family background of anything like this. It's hard to tell sometimes if they get bigger or smaller, but i feel them. Does anyone know what this might be and if its serious?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 5th, 2009
Experienced User
skulls are shaped unusually. every skull is unique and many have dents. if you have not experienced brain surgery or a blow to the head, chances are that it is nothing to worry about.
i feel skulls for a living, trust me... many people have this and it is absolutely nothing to worry about unless there are other signs and symptoms associated with this.
T.B. EMT-B
|

replied March 8th, 2010
skull dent
my skull has had a dent in the right side of it 4 about since i was 6 i think it was ring worm or something that eroded the skin but im not to sure realistically though it feel likes when i rub my head my skull it feels un even like little bones are mishaped but anyway im now 18 nearly next month so i have had it 4 12 years in total and i always get electric pains when i turn my head sometimes my right eye involuntary twitch i get headaches sometimes im scared and its really big an 1inch circumfrence and about a couple of millimetres deep and in the mornings my head hurts occasionally plese ppl give my some advice and if its nothing can you tell me how to get my skull fixed so i can have a shaved head because my head has been really mis shapen frm the dent thanx
|